• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Theres a pretty significant difference there, don't you think?

Isn't that really more of a distinction without much difference? So he has to qualify words so he can say we haven't been attacked, when we know that ISIS has changed its strategy to encourage and support home grown attacks. It's not honestly an accomplishment. It's just filtering things to the point where you can call it a technical win.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    :scratch:

Do you mean isis is the J.V. team and not a "state" actor? Is that the criteria?

Hey, don't fault me because President Obama was clear in statement. :dunno:
    If you have some proof that this instance was foreign planned, let me know. Or if you think Obama was joking when he called the Orlando Shooting an "Act of terror," make you case.... Oh, and if you think President Obama didn't think Dylan Roof's South Carolina killing spree wasn't an act of terror, either, let me know why.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Isn't that really more of a distinction without much difference? So he has to qualify words so he can say we haven't been attacked, when we know that ISIS has changed its strategy to encourage and support home grown attacks. It's not honestly an accomplishment. It's just filtering things to the point where you can call it a technical win.

Ok, and?

Kut (doesn't see anything he said disproven)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hey, don't fault me because President Obama was clear in statement. :dunno:
    If you have some proof that this instance was foreign planned, let me know. Or if you think Obama was joking when he called the Orlando Shooting an "Act of terror," make you case.... Oh, and if you think President Obama didn't think Dylan Roof's South Carolina killing spree wasn't an act of terror, either, let me know why.

The point is that the takaway most people will get is that we've had no terrorist attacks. If he'd have admitted the home grown ones, while touting that at least we haven't had any foreign planned attacks, he'd have been more honest, but then he'd get no cred for that.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No, I actually don't. Hence why I asked for a cite. Now he did say that there were no "foreign planned" attacks on U.S. soil, so in the case in question, that appears to be true.
    But foreign terror groups inspired them to act. It was a policy they planned by influencing rogue attackers. Also some attacks have been planned and directed by foreign terror groups. They write and distribute Manuals.
    the obama administration on all levels lied and covered up ****. This new administration is gonna show us how bad off we are as far as terrorism. They are among us.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ok, and?

Kut (doesn't see anything he said disproven)
    if I was out driving and I came across a deer thy had been hit so hard his head was coming out of his ass and his legs folded like a pretzel I'd say "there's no hope for that guy"
    thats how I picture you kut. I feel sorry for you but there's nothing I can do sorry.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom