Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    anti muslim
    or
    pro 1st amendment

I'll go with anti-muslim, masquerading (poorly) under the banner of free speech. They were just using the 1st as a cover for their hatred. Free country, but they shouldn't pretend to be anything other than what they are. At least the klan is reasonably honest about their agenda.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll go with eyes wide open Patriots that have started to have had enough. If you have to ask enough of what, well that's part of the problem.

I'll go with people that would have enjoyed goose-stepping in the Fuhrer's bundeswehr, and loading people into cattle cars. If I lived in Arizona, I'd wear a shirt that said "Southern Baptist," and stood side by side with the Muslims... armed in a similar fashion as the protesting brown shirts.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Some folks accepted the imam's invitation to evening prayers during the "protest". They had a change of heart.

Addicting Info - When 250 Anti-Muslim Protesters Turned Up With Guns, This Phoenix Mosque Invited Them In For Evening Prayers (VIDEO)

Excellent. That is what you would expect out of people of faith. I believe a church being protested would act in a similar way.

I'll go with people that would have enjoyed goose-stepping in the Fuhrer's bundeswehr, and loading people into cattle cars. If I lived in Arizona, I'd wear a shirt that said "Southern Baptist," and stood side by side with the Muslims... armed in a similar fashion as the protesting brown shirts.

You may have even had others with you from the change of heart club referenced above.

An amred society is a polite society?
    Or as a buddy of mine in metro Detroit once said: "Howcome everyone is so nice to each other when everyoine has guns?" (On his first trip to the range....)

Last edited:

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana

I have no doubt you would, not even remotely shocked.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have no doubt you would, not even remotely shocked.

Why would anybody be shocked that an real red-blooded American would come to the aid of those being intimidated by fascist bullies. It's the Christian thing to do.

Top Bottom