• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Kinda weird ad. The last guy it seems, that he's never been "knifefree." So does that mean he has always carried a knife?

Most likely. If you look on the wall behind him you'll see a logo. It seems to be for a Kali/Silat/Pangamut school. So yeah, he's probably never been without a knife or seven at any time in his life.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    YB9xzHo.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Of course she isn't. I have taken great pleasure in pointing that out to people making the claim.
    Then I point out, what will happen when some of the men they send, don't do the job? Or some act as spies and let people know when they are confiscating.

Or how will they feel when the police show up to the wrong houses, and point guns at their kids.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Of course she isn't. I have taken great pleasure in pointing that out to people making the claim.
    Then I point out, what will happen when some of the men they send, don't do the job? Or some act as spies and let people know when they are confiscating.

Or how will they feel when the police show up to the wrong houses, and point guns at their kids.

What happens if they’re just full of ****? That “they” don’t send anyone to take our guns because there’s another side to it, and they’re not the only people with an opinion? What if they’re actually wrong that the majority of people want to pry our guns from our cold dead hands? What if this violent rhetoric actually changes the sane people’s minds about who they should support? Who is advocating violence against whom?

When the majority doesn’t believe in confiscation, because anti-gun zealots have exposed their Insanity, who is going to come take our guns then? The people holding up signs? That lady thinks she has courage, and that she’s speaking truth to power, but it’s the fake courage people get when they think the mob backs them. It’s cowardice hiding behind the fake strength of other cowards.

So as far as the societal value she’s projecting, I agree with the sentiment, show us your ****. It may be the only worthwhile thing she can contribute.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I’m not going to be waiting at home to blow anyone’s ass away.

My reply to her aside from my sentiments stated earlier. Don’t ask anyone to do something you’re unwilling to do yourself. I seriously doubt she’s willing to do jack ****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom