POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    My wife is a "late night pick up for early morning delivery" driver. She works the far east side of Indy. That includes a few untrustworty, dark locales.
    They may have all kinds of security for the building she has the toil to get past, but the lots where her truck has to wait are NOT well secured.

Some pickups are medical, some are just heavy. She might have to cart a pallet of prescription drugs or diabetic supplies. Never know, but the danger she is in remains constant.

Leaves about 3PM, gets home about 4AM and I don't sleep well until she comes home safe.

My greatest fear is that she could encounter some thug or group who knows what comes out of those buildings and wants it all for free.

She came out of a plant one night and several police cars near her truck were handling some criminals. But, you can not depend upon the cops always being there for you.

Sometimes she's just picking up a ton of industrial abrsasives or nuts and bolts on that side of town (who overnights a half ton pallet of nuts and bolts?) but it is often more stealable stuff.
    :runaway:

Last edited:

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Challenge accepted. took them 8 seconds
    Yeah, mine wasn’t very long but I didn’t time it.

I suppose if you want to get down to the real nitty gritty, the first part is not exactly true. But the second part?

The way most people (here?) are going to read it, mostly true. Not sure it reaches instant ban status on FB, but apparently it does…..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom