• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    With the flush cheeks and open mouth scream I assumed he was schtupping her and she was having an orgasm.

iu

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    “Far left activist?” Show your work.
    No. I said far left activist **********.

Now. I admit I have no evidence that he’s a literal **********. But I don’t mean “**********” literally. I don’t generally delve into people’s private actions to know that. It’s just the thing I often call people who are bad actors. The first part of the statement seems quite evident from all the reporting thus far.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    caught at the exact moment the shot was fired. Slide is engaging. If one thinks doesn’t believe aerosol moves faster than a bullet, I predict the security guard will walk.
    Dude lost his life over nonsense.

Was just thinking about this. So from one photo you've made this judgement.

You're right. The bullet has already left the gun. It's probably in the guy at the point the photo was taken. But anyway, looking at the rest of the photos, just prior to this moment, and just after the guy ***** slapped the "security guard", the photo looks like he backed up several steps and was in the process of drawing his weapon before the mace guy drew his can of mace. So at that moment, he still has his hand on the mace can, but it's still down at his side, just like it was in the photo where the "security guard" was ***** slapped. It looks to be that between then and the photo of the moment of the shot the mace guy brought his mace to bear, possibly because the dude was drawing his gun, and then sprayed just as the "security guard" got on target and then fired. So it looks more like the thing that got the guy shot may have been because he ***** slapped the "security guard".

It's not at all clear that the "security guard" is gonna walk. It's my understanding that they've charged him with some kind of intentional murder. The way facts are so fluid with stuff like this I'm not confident that they actually have. It's been reported.

Nevertheless, I totally agree that this **** is not worth losing your life over. But I do think that while the guy was trying not to get his mace taken away, he probably did not consider that he'd actually be shot seconds later.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He is a supporter of Bernie Sanders. Isn't that enough?

But seriously, does that mean that a guy with Trump flags all over can't be a security guard at BLM rally?

And did anyone mention that the guy with the mace slapped him because he was mad as a hatter, or is it too soon? :dunno:

yeah right? The guy was a hunter,

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They said he was a subcontractor and was not directed employed by them. Pretty much what the news has been reporting.

I think that's going to be an important part of this, if he was working for Pinkerton on this job with a direct chain of commerce from the news people through Pinkerton.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Okay, some put together the sequence of events with the Denver Post photos, the complete set.

The shooter was going for his gun BEFORE the bear spray was deployed.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ad-in-denver-media-tiptoes-around-it-n1038934

Just to stay under the category of what is "unknown" I suppose it's possible the now-deceased said "I'm going to kill you". Still, with a crowd of people around and the shooter not apparently trying to run, I'm not even sure that would do it.

Top Bottom