• AR15 as primary weapon in this tragedy

• Total voters

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The bodies of the children have barely cooled, and INGO is busy arguing about what kind of gun they were shot with and throwing around conspiracy theories.

Nice. :rolleyes:

Try some other forums if you don't like us. :rolleyes:

The door is that way ---->

That said, other forums are far, far worse than this one.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    The bodies of the children have barely cooled, and INGO is busy arguing about what kind of gun they were shot with and throwing around conspiracy theories.

Nice. :rolleyes:

Gotcha, you'd rather we discuss how things get spun after knee jerk and anti- Constitutional laws are passed.

BTW next time use an emoticon of "closed eyes". It's more fitting.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    That said, other forums are far, far worse than this one.

Herpes isn't as bad as AIDS, either. :):

The poll on this thread shows that 89% think that "something is fishy." AKA, a conspiracy against gun owners. And you wonder why people in the real world think you are nuts and might not see regulating your access to deadly weapons as a bad thing.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

The poll on this thread shows that 89% think that "something is fishy." AKA, a conspiracy against gun owners. And you wonder why people in the real world think you are nuts and might not see regulating your access to deadly weapons as a bad thing.

They said it was used, they said it wasn't used, I saw video of a gun being taken out of a trunk and they said a rifle was found in a trunk ... And in the end nobody cares beyond how they can spin this to pass some kind of new ban on "assault weapons" that may or may not have been used in this incident, while at the same time the media completely ignores when active shooters are engaged by gun-carrying regular joes.

So why shouldn't we find this fishy? We see this pattern of behavior in the media time and again.

Like I said. If you don't like us, the door is that way ----->.

Nobody's forcing you to stick around.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjluRCKL8R4[/ame]

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

"you and "your", not "we" and "our"...
    hmmm. So you aren't a gun owner then? :dunno:

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    "you and "your", not "we" and "our"...
    hmmm. So you aren't a gun owner then? :dunno:

Not one that is part of the 89% INGO conspiracy theorist club, no.

I'm sure Obama ordered this hit to further his gun control agenda, though. Y'all are right, I'm the blind one.

:rolleyes:

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    all the news channels said it was a Bushmaster AR....

Yes and you should check out the Bushmaster Facebook page. As soon as they said that all the anti-gunners came out and started posting on their page blaming them, saying it was their fault.

It's really disgusting how some people act and the comments they make in tragedy's like this.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Not one that is part of the 89% INGO conspiracy theorist club, no.

I'm sure Obama ordered this hit to further his gun control agenda, though. Y'all are right, I'm the blind one.

:rolleyes:

Do I think Obama ordered it? Of course not. Do I think the MEDIA misreports gun crime to suit an agenda? Of course they do. If you don't see that, you are blind.

Look at all the calls to "ban automatic weapons in light of this tragedy" when an automatic weapon hasnt been used in decades in a mass killing..

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Yes and you should check out the Bushmaster Facebook page. As soon as they said that all the anti-gunners came out and started posting on their page blaming them, saying it was their fault.

It's really disgusting how some people act and the comments they make in tragedy's like this.

Misplaced emotion, lack of logic and or reality............they sound like they would be the mass murderers.

No wonder they blame inanimate objects and act rude/nasty.

They know just what they are capable of and want somebody to put up a supposed barrier against themselves.

They want to trust the government because they can't trust themselves.

Top Bottom