• ...and so much more!
  • Which would you buy?

• Total voters

MMcarriesaSR9c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I sold my SR9c and bought a new XDs 9mm. I did some research and wanted something slightly smaller than my SR9c for my EDC. The XDs .45ACP caught my eye, but I wanted to stay with the 9MM. I absolutely love the XDs. Light, hardly any noticeable recoil, reliable and one nice looking gun. Have been to the Beech Grove range a couple of times and have had zero problems. I have never owned or shoot a Shield, but picked the XDs over it based on my research.

I was at the Beech Grove range two weeks ago and they had the XDS 9mm in both black and bi-tone. Mine is a bi-tone and is sweet.

Happy shopping.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I sold my SR9c and bought a new XDs 9mm. I did some research and wanted something slightly smaller than my SR9c for my EDC. The XDs .45ACP caught my eye, but I wanted to stay with the 9MM. I absolutely love the XDs. Light, hardly any noticeable recoil, reliable and one nice looking gun. Have been to the Beech Grove range a couple of times and have had zero problems. I have never owned or shoot a Shield, but picked the XDs over it based on my research.

I was at the Beech Grove range two weeks ago and they had the XDS 9mm in both black and bi-tone. Mine is a bi-tone and is sweet.

Happy shopping.

How much was the XDs 9 at the beech grove shop if I may ask?

MMcarriesaSR9c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Thanks! Also fondled a Baretta Nano at a pawn shop today. New for $425

My wife has a Nano and really likes it. She shot both on our last trip to the range and really liked the fiber optic sights on the XDs. She shoots her Nano well, but was a little more accurate with the XDs do to the sights. However, she indicated that she thought the XDs had a more noticeable recoil than the Nano. I think the recoil on the XDs is almost nil compared to the SR9c that I had before the XDs.

Got the Nano for $399 at Gander in Castleton.

Top Bottom