• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield
    Treated well and good deals at both PSS and AAC. Two recent purchases at PSS and three at AAC. Trying to stimulate the economy one gun at a time.

pops has always been high PSS is the place to go. Bob is always gtt with anything if he dont have it he'll get it. :patriot:

a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Visited Pop Guns yesterday. The place was BUSY! The range was full and the store was crowded. They must be selling a lot of weapons, as the inventory was much lower than I recall from previous visits some months ago. Overall, I was shocked at the high prices - both on ammo and guns. Left empty handed (unusual for me...)

Proud father of a United States Airman
    NRA Patron Life Member

Last edited:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I was shocked at the high prices - both on ammo and guns. /quote]

WELCOME TO INGO!!!

That's Pop's for you, they decreased their inventory in Long guns, no indicator in how their business is prospering... however the store is up for sale (I think non advertised. They get a ton of browsers and being the best range out East it helps crowd too.

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    Visited Pop Guns yesterday. The place was BUSY! The range was full and the store was crowded. They must be selling a lot of weapons, as the inventory was much lower than I recall from previous visits some months ago. Overall, I was shocked at the high prices - both on ammo and guns. Left empty handed (unusual for me...)

Proud father of a United States Airman
    NRA Endowment Life Member

I stopped going there about a year ago. Sadly Don's East is a VERY appropriate name.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I try to stay away from any store that sells concealed carry badges :):
    Besides, they aren't even an accurate description of our license...but that is another discussion ;)

inlarge.jpg

justh8me

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Just went for the first time thursday to see what they had, it took all of 2 minutes for me to see the prices, and walk right back out. One of the guys working asked if I wanted to see anything, and I had to hold back the laugh. All I can say is WOW.

They are like an airport gift shop, do they not know what places everywhere else charge for the same stuff hahaha.

spoke78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Hancock County
    Just went for the first time thursday to see what they had, it took all of 2 minutes for me to see the prices, and walk right back out. One of the guys working asked if I wanted to see anything, and I had to hold back the laugh. All I can say is WOW.

They are like an airport gift shop, do they not know what places everywhere else charge for the same stuff hahaha.
    You must have looked at the AR prices first then....

spoke78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Hancock County
    Pop's

I only stop in here because it is 2 minutes from my house. I use the range but bring my own ammo and gear.
    -1 for their prices. BUT
    +1 for their range.

SullyXXX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    New Castle
    Stopped in today just for a couple of parts....stood at the register for 5 minutes with no "can I help you" or "I will be right there".....doubt I will be going back.:noway:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Stopped in today just for a couple of parts....stood at the register for 5 minutes with no "can I help you" or "I will be right there".....doubt I will be going back.:noway:

That's EXTREMELY common at Pop's and has been my experiene as well.

I've been there exactly 1 time. That's all it took!

yenningcomity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    I went a few days ago and on a whim asked how much it would cost to shoot one bo of ammo through their 44 mag. Before range fees I was looking at 61 dollars.... Crazy...

Top Bottom