• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We've been bombing Bangladesh?:dunno:

In 2014, 76% of Bangladeshis expressed a favorable view of the United States, one of the highest ratings for the countries surveyed in South Asia.

Even in the US you probably don't have a percentage that high when it comes to favorable views of the US by Americans. :):

Bangladesh is a major American ally in South Asia. The two countries have extensive cooperation on matters of regional and global security, counter terrorism and climate change.

According to American diplomats, U.S. policy in Bangladesh features the "three Ds", meaning Democracy, Development and Denial of space for terrorism.
    As of 2016, Bangladesh is the largest recipient of U.S. assistance in Asia outside Afghanistan and Pakistan

It might not have anything to do with the suspect's nationality.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So. Actual video of the moment of detonation is out there.

I'm probably a terrible person at some level, but this one makes me smile when I watch it. Him on his back, I mean, he's probably in shock at that point, but as he gradually gains consciousness, he realizes he's not dead and that he probably didn't hurt anyone.

That makes me smile.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Fox read a statement giving credit to four NYPD officers for "apprehending" the guy. Wasn't he fairly incapacitated after this? I did not watch video

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Man some of you are such “NERDS”

1. Praise 1st respondents
    2. Say don’t blame all immigrants ect.
    3. We will stand strong
    4. Candlelight vigil ect.
    5. Do nothing to prevent recurrence

Use template for mass shootings and terror attacks!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    As I understand it, these things have initial detonators, which then trigger the bigger boomification.

If the initial detonator booms early, or fails to initiate the bigger boom, all you get is a relatively small boom. Big enough to hurt if you're really close, though.
    Yes, google this for us so that the rest of us will not have to get on the list of people googling it. :D
    Curiosity is good sometimes, but there are some things for which it pays to be ignorant.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    d00d!

I was on at least 3 of them from 93-95. :)

Hah, me too. We had a programmable keyboard and my brother taught me how to use it. We were always thieves and if you wanted to go after someone you mapped it like this:

up arrow: sneak north <enter> backstab tlex <enter> flee <enter>

Do that for all directions. You could just annihiLate someone and they'd have no idea what was happening. When they'd try to attack you were gone. Just track them by trying to backstab and flee any time you walked into a room :rofl:.

It's what taught me to type so freaking fast

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yes, google this for us so that the rest of us will not have to get on the list of people googling it. :D
    Curiosity is good sometimes, but there are some things for which it pays to be ignorant.

haha

My researching was when "google" was just a really big number. :)

Hah, me too. We had a programmable keyboard and my brother taught me how to use it. We were always thieves and if you wanted to go after someone you mapped it like this:

up arrow: sneak north <enter> backstab tlex <enter> flee <enter>

Do that for all directions. You could just annihiLate someone and they'd have no idea what was happening. When they'd try to attack you were gone. Just track them by trying to backstab any time you walked into a room :rofl:.

It's what taught me to type so freaking fast

My fave was, when someone was following me, to emote a direction. The way it displayed made it look like I moved that way, then they would go that way, too. :)

When gaming online, sometimes I remember what it was like to have to do a corpse retrieval. :)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, but it was announced like they made some heroic charge and tackled him

Along these lines, if any of my officer friends were approaching someone who was an apparent suicide bomber, I kinda hope they'd put a couple rounds in the brainpan of Bomby McCrimpingisforlamers. Secondaries are real, too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Man some of you are such “NERDS”

1. Praise 1st respondents
    2. Say don’t blame all immigrants ect.
    3. We will stand strong
    4. Candlelight vigil ect.
    5. Do nothing to prevent recurrence

Use template for mass shootings and terror attacks!

1902510938_7c00488242.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Along these lines, if any of my officer friends were approaching someone who was an apparent suicide bomber, I kinda hope they'd put a couple rounds in the brainpan of Bomby McCrimpingisforlamers. Secondaries are real, too.

NO NO NO! They can just shoot the bomb out of his hand.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    T.lex
    Completely unacceptable language.

He is how that can be done and said with out raising an eyebrow.
    He was still moving and I felt he was was a threat and I felt threatened for myself and others life’s. I witnessed that he was reaching for a Weapon or a detonator. I fired a controlled pair and kept firing till I believed the threat to be neutralized.

Top Bottom