• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    So...i joined an Indiana forum and still got hit with the whole celtic/rangers bigotry crap from the next continent away. Didn't see that coming in the slightest. Rather disappointing i must say.
    Well if its any consolation to you I'm a dyed in the wool Gers supporting blue nosed former British soldier whose willing to share his guns with you when you come over here.:rockwoot:

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well if its any consolation to you I'm a dyed in the wool Gers supporting blue nosed former British soldier whose willing to share his guns with you when you come over here.:rockwoot:
    Lol thanks that actually means a lot to me.
    I have a few former British Army friends over here myself. Should i drag them along with me then you lot can reminisce, get drunk and teach me how to shoot some guns (preferably not in that particular order)

Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    I'll never leave my homeland.
    This is my country, it belongs to me and it's my duty to ensure that i do everything i can to protect it and it's people.
    Your zeal is admirable. I used to think that way. 30 years later here I am living in the Land of the free where I can exercise my right to bear arms without recourse

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your zeal is admirable. I used to think that way. 30 years later here I am living in the Land of the free where I can exercise my right to bear arms without recourse

What can i say?
    Take away my guns and I'll hit them with a stick.
    Take away my stick and I'll hit them with my Fists
    Take away my Arms and I'll hit them with my Feet
    Take away my legs and I'll bite them on their ankles
    Take away my head and I'll bleed on them
    Take my blood away and I'll make sure to have gained 300 pounds before hand so the weight of my dismembered corpse throws the bastards back out.

Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    What can i say?
    Take my blood away and I'll make sure to have gained 300 pounds before hand so the weight of my dismembered corpse throws the bastards back out.
    Only problem is that you would probably be arrested for going beyond reasonable force and sent to jail for 2 years!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What can i say?

I think I saw that movie...

[ame]http://youtu.be/-6VTci1Bunk[/ame]

;)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

Only problem is that you would probably be arrested for going beyond reasonable force and sent to jail for 2 years!

Ah... the British (and Scots and Welsh) are invading INGO :D I'm from Manchester and left that sh**ehole over a year ago. I don't really miss it.

I wonder who that other guy was who chimed in with the BNP crap? Seemed to know a lot about it. David. (not a BNP member...) :D

Edit: Ditto..come down to Kentucky when you're in the US mate and we can go to Knob Creek (heh heh) and shoot some machine guns.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ah... the British (and Scots and Welsh) are invading INGO :D I'm from Manchester and left that sh**ehole over a year ago. I don't really miss it.

I wonder who that other guy was who chimed in with the BNP crap? Seemed to know a lot about it. David. (not a BNP member...) :D

Edit: Ditto..come down to Kentucky when you're in the US mate and we can go to Knob Creek (heh heh) and shoot some machine guns.

He's a Celtic fan who drags politics into football. The only things he knows about the BNP is all the crap our enemies in the liberal/Celtic community spew forth with wild abandon with no interest in facts.

I wouldn't pay it any heed I've dealt with folk like him for years.

I'll be in Hammond not Kentucky

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    I'm sorry but this really got to me today. If you aren't willing to fight, kill, and perhaps DIE for freedom you don't deserve it and you certainly won't earn it!

The only one who ever gave freedom was Jesus Christ and he DIED for it.
    Using force to bring change to govt.? Of course if you dont believe that then you deserve no rights at all. kill those that seek to oppress you.....common sense...something I see lacking in some members of this board

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Using force to bring change to govt.? Of course if you dont believe that then you deserve no rights at all. kill those that seek to oppress you.....common sense...something I see lacking in some members of this board

My Sig said "using violence to force the government you want makes you no better than the one you have"

I explained the sentiment behind it in later threads. It was simply poorly worded. I had a better wording but the sig size limit screwed me over lol.

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    Then why did you try to hide it in that language (British Political Party)? Don't worry, I know why.

I admire your cheek for trying to pass off other parties in Scotland to people who don't know better here of them somehow being the most hateful political party there is, when you were a member of the BNP. The sheer cheek of it greatly amuses me.

I'd love to know why you aren't a member any longer. BNP gone too soft lately, only supporting voluntary repatriation of ethnic minorities instead of forced? Upset when founder Tyndall was expelled (party founder who said Mein Kampf was his bible)?

Any of these quotes you still support?

Hopefully, that isn't the case and you've actually recanted those views of that fascist party.

If you haven't, well, don't count on me to welcome you to Indiana.

P.S. - Are you here on an Indiana gun forum because Rangers demise leaves you with a lot of free time now? :laugh:
    actually RockatanSKY I believe most if not all those evil quotes you posted I find to true. Just to let you know there are people who know the truth

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    RockatanSKY should have listed some Rothschild quotes such as "I care not who makes a nations laws let me control the money and I'll control the crown" Satanist such as Rothschild no longer try to hide their evil intent its understood by those in power "you work for me" " I own you" Who else can cause wars with a mear word. The God feaing founding fathers knew all to well of these "den of vipers"

Top Bottom