• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's assault and battery here as well but it's pointless for me to try and charge him. He was working a stall operated by a government funded pressure/protest group who have the sole aim of destroying any attempts by oppositional parties or groups from forming or holding demonstrations/protests/meetings of speaking to the public.

Founded by a convicted criminal (assault, mail theft, breaking and entering) Their members have been known to carry out hammer, arson and petrol bomb attacks on anti-government Individuals, Groups and Organizations. Ironically they consider themselves to be anti-government rebels and revolutionaries despite the fact that their groups entire existence is to shut down and stop any opposition towards the government.

Over here we call those type of people Democrats.
    We have one in the office of the president right now, you may have heard of him.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Over here we call those type of people Democrats.
    We have one in the office of the president right now, you may have heard of him.

Yes i have but my personal opinion on 'ole Barry boy shall remain undisclosed lol.

Interesting fact about his brother Abo Obama
    He was barred from entering the United Kingdom after receiving a police caution for a public order offense; he was also accused of, but not prosecuted for, sexual assault. At the time he had been living illegally in the UK

His other brother Bernard also lives in England with his mother Kezia.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6zxqMtfamg[/ame]

It's not like my ancestors had a real choice. It was the ship across the water or the sword across the neck. I'm generally derisive of refugees who leave their homeland to come to America just because they don't like the way their homeland is being run, but there's a clear exception for people fleeing lethal persecution.
    No no i understand that completely. That's my answer to so called asylum seekers and refugees here. If you're country is such a ****hole why don't you stay there and fight to make it a better country to live in, instead of coming here and trying to recreate your homeland here?

WOW! By the looks of that map and all three parties as you explained being anti-firearm, thats heavy.
    My best hope for firearms reform is independence and then focusing the issue solely on Scotland where the people will have greater power to change a law than we currently do in the Union.
    If we can achieve firearms reform here in an Independent Scotland then maybe the English will take note a few years later.

Last edited:

M. Rockatansky

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012

Then why did you try to hide it in that language (British Political Party)? Don't worry, I know why.

I admire your cheek for trying to pass off other parties in Scotland to people who don't know better here of them somehow being the most hateful political party there is, when you were a member of the BNP. The sheer cheek of it greatly amuses me.

I'd love to know why you aren't a member any longer. BNP gone too soft lately, only supporting voluntary repatriation of ethnic minorities instead of forced? Upset when founder Tyndall was expelled (party founder who said Mein Kampf was his bible)?

Any of these quotes you still support?

"This wicked, vicious faith has expanded from a handful of cranky lunatics about 1,300 years ago, to it's now sweeping country after country before it, all over the world. And if you read that book (the Koran), you'll find that that's what they want." - Nick Griffin

"It is more important to control the streets of a city than its council chamber." - Nick Griffin

“The electors of Millwall did not back a post-modernist Rightist Party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan “Defend Rights for Whites’ with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, POWER IS THE PRODUCT OF FORCE AND WILL, NOT OF RATIONAL DEBATE.” - Nick Griffin

"I am only going to represent the white people. I WILL NOT REPRESENT ASIANS. I will not do anything for them. They have no right to be in my great country." - Derek Beackon

"When we get to power OUR OPPONENTS WILL BE SWEPT AWAY like flies." - John Tyndall

"Very few people in Britain are aware of the huge influence over the mass media exercised by a certain ethnic minority, namely the Jews." - Nick Griffin

“The mass media in Britain today have managed to implant into many people’s minds the idea that it is ‘anti-Semitic’ even to acknowledge that members of the Jewish community play a large part in controlling our news.” - Nick Griffin

“The controllers of Hollywood, almost entirely Jewish. Some 'ANTI-SEMITISM' MAY BE PROVOKED BY THE ACTIONS OF CERTAIN JEWS THEMSELVES and thereby have a RATIONAL BASIS”. - Nick Griffin

"There is no doubt that hundreds, probably thousands of Jews were shot to death in Eastern Europe, because they were rightly or wrongly seen as communists or potential partisan supporters. That was awful. But THIS NONSENSE ABOUT GAS CHAMBERS is exposed as a total lie." - Nick Griffin

"Our policy is tolerance towards homosexuality, plus we would reinstate Section 28. We would offer counselling to get people away from their deviant lifestyles, or ask them to become celibate." - Phil Edwards

"[t]his BLOODY JEW [Alex Carlile MP] whose only claim is that his grandparents died in the Holocaust." - Nick Griffin

"There's not a European country the Jews haven't been thrown out of. When it happens that many times, it's not just persecution. THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE." - Mark Collett

"Without the White race nothing matters [other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create "Black Britons", while we affirm that NON-WHITES HAVE NO PLACE HERE AT ALL AND WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY LAST ONE HAS LEFT OUR LAND." - Nick Griffin

"Yes, Adolf went a bit too far. His legacy is the biggest problem that the British nationalist movement has to deal with. It just creates a bad image." - Nick Griffin

“I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into lamp shades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the earth is flat … I have reached the conclusion that the ‘extermination’ tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie and latter witch-hysteria. It's well known that the chimneys from the gas chambers at Auschwitz are fake, built after the war ended." - Nick Griffin

"There is a STRONG, DIRECT LINK from Oswald Mosley to me." - Nick Griffin

“The TV footage of dozens of ‘gay’ demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world’s journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these CREATURES so repulsive.” - Nick Griffin

"Churchill was a f**king cvnt who led us into a pointless war with other whites [the Nazis] standing up for their race." - Mark Collett

"He's a f**king traitor." - Mark Collett on the Prince of Wales

"The Royals have betrayed their people. When we're in power they'll be WIPED OUT and we'll get some Germans to rule properly." - Mark Collett

"A FRIENDLY DISEASE because blacks, drug users and gays have it." - Mark Collett on AIDS

"Hitler will live forever; and maybe I will." - Mark Collett

"The sick minds who would have us believe that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz are completely twisted." - Tony Lecomber

"Asians are rubbish, and that is what WE ARE GOING TO CLEAR FROM THE STREETS." - Derek Beackon

"Those responsible for creating this multi-racial hell hole must face trial and pay the ultimate penalty." - Nick Griffin

"AIDS Monkeys.... bum bandits.... ******s." - Mark Collett on homosexuals

"Racial laws will be enacted FORBIDDING MARRIAGE between Britons and non-Aryans: medical measures will be taken to prevent procreation on the part of all those who have hereditary defects either racial, mental or physical." - John Tyndall

"Mein Kampf is my Bible." - John Tyndall

"[t]here will be an unanswerable case when the day for the great clean up comes, to IMPLEMENT THE FINAL SOLUTION against these sub-human elements by means of the GAS CHAMBERS" - John Tyndall

"In other words, even as the poorer classes of White - the great mass of the population - disappear from the face of the earth, the ruling elite who no doubt will get their menial work done more cheaply by a hotch-potch proletariat of docile Blacks, Browns, Yellows and half-castes than by fellow Whites who demand fair dealing - can contemplate the process with equanimity."
    - John Morse

"There's a difference between selling out your ideas and selling your ideas. And the British National Party isn't about selling out it's ideas, which are your ideas, but we are determined now to sell them. And that means basically to use these salable words.
    As I say, 'freedom', 'security', 'identity', 'democracy', nobody can criticise them, nobody can come at you and attack you on those ideas: they are salable. Perhaps one day, once by being rather more subtle, we got ourselves into a position where we control the British broadcasting media, then perhaps one day the British people might change their minds and say, 'Yes, every last one must go'. Perhaps they will one day, but if you offer that as your soul mate to start with, you're going to get absolutely nowhere. So, INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT RACIAL PURITY WE TALK ABOUT IDENTITY." - Nick Griffin addressing the Ku Klux Klan

"Voluntary repatriation. Isn't that easier to sell than compulsory repatriation for all?" - Nick Griffin

"I honestly don't hate asylum seekers - THESE PEOPLE ARE COCKROACHES and they're doing what cockroaches do because cockroaches can't help what they do, they just do it, like cats miaow and dogs bark." - Mark Collett

"Well apparently didn't they get a lot of dentistry and plastic surgery."
    - Rotherham BNP's Marlene Guest, referring to horrific Nazi experiments on Jews and others during World War II.

"The idea that the Black African Bishop Sentamu, the Asian Muslim MP Shahid Malik, the part-Turkish Boris Johnson and the Jewish Lord Goldsmith have anything to teach the indigenous English about St. Georges Day is absurd." - John Lee Barnes

"When these Asians go out looking for a victim, they don't go looking for Asian victims. They don't go mugging Asian grandmas, they don't go stabbing each other, they don't go trying to solicit sex off little Pritesh or little Sanjita, they go straight to the whites because they are trying to destroy us and they are the racists." - Mark Collett

“All black people will be repatriated, even if they were born here. ” - Nick Griffin

"Black culture is totally inimical to the mental and spiritual development of young white people, encouraging laziness, lack of ambition in worthy pursuits, preoccupation with the trivial and the banal, appalling manners and absence of respect for others". - John Tyndall

"WHITE WORKING CLASS SCUM will be swept away by a future BNP government." - BNP councillor Simon Smith

"THE RICH ARE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR TO THE POOR." - Tony Lecomber

"I'm no apologist for WHITE WORKING CLASS SCUM." - BNP councillor Simon Smith

"Rest assured, all those HOMEGROWN TRATORS who have taken part in the war against our indigenous rights will one day be held to account for their crimes. Treason may be acceptable now, but in the free, liberated Britain of the future, treason will be punished in the manner of the old days of our forbears: through Traitor’s Gate and into the Tower!" - Nick Griffin

“I want to see Britain become the 99 per cent genetically white country she was just eleven years before I was born, and I want to die knowing that I have helped to set her on a course whereby her future genetic makeup will one day not even resemble that of January 1948, but that of July 1914. Nothing will ever turn me from working towards that final vision.” - Nick Griffin

"BNP activists and writers should never refer to 'black Britons' or 'Asian Britons' etc, for the simple reason that such persons do not exist.
    These people are 'black residents' of the UK etc, and are no more British than an Englishman living in Hong Kong is Chinese.
    Collectively, foreign residents of other races should be referred to as 'racial foreigners', a non-pejorative term... The key in such matters is above all to maintain necessary distinctions while avoiding provocation and insult.... our ultimate goal is the orderly, lawful, humane and voluntary repatriation of the resident foreigners of the UK." - BNP Language And Concepts Discipline Manual

"We don't subscribe to the politically correct fiction that just because they happen to be born in Britain, a Pakistani is a Briton. They're not; they remain of Pakistani stock. You can't say that especially large numbers of people can come from the rest of the world and assume an English identity without denying the English their own identity, and I would say that's wrong." - Nick Griffin

"Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal... [it] is like suggesting force-feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence." - Nick Eriksen

"Honestly now, would you prefer your kid growing up in Oldham and Burnley or 1930's Germany? It would be better for your child to grow up there." - Mark Collett

"Meanwhile, the indigenous side in the low-to-medium level civil war brewing in this country is getting its training. . .Its all going to get very messy." - Nick Griffin's blog on the BNP website

Hopefully, that isn't the case and you've actually recanted those views of that fascist party.

If you haven't, well, don't count on me to welcome you to Indiana.

P.S. - Are you here on an Indiana gun forum because Rangers demise leaves you with a lot of free time now? :laugh:

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then why did you try to hide it in that language (British Political Party)? Don't worry, I know why.

I admire your cheek for trying to pass off other parties in Scotland to people who don't know better here of them somehow being the most hateful political party there is, when you were a member of the BNP. The sheer cheek of it greatly amuses me.

I'd love to know why you aren't a member any longer. BNP gone too soft lately, only supporting voluntary repatriation of ethnic minorities instead of forced? Upset when founder Tyndall was expelled (party founder who said Mein Kampf was his bible)?

Any of these quotes you still support?

Hopefully, that isn't the case and you've actually recanted those views of that fascist party.

If you haven't, well, don't count on me to welcome you to Indiana.

P.S. - Are you here on an Indiana gun forum because Rangers demise leaves you with a lot of free time now? :laugh:

I'm a Celtic fan not a Rangers fan and the vast majority of those quotes are either from before i was born or before i joined the party. I left the BNP because their opinion changed and they now consider anyone who steps off a boat or plane and who gains a British passport to be British. I don't.

I would certainly consider the SNP much more hateful than the BNP for the simple fact that the BNP promotes a love for and a respect for all British people and it teaches them to have pride in their country, history and heritage while the SNP teaches nothing but rabid anti-English bigotry and hatred.
    I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm pro white or that i have fought for white rights and been attacked because of it. I'm not ashamed of who i am. however the fact that i am and will always be pro white has nothing to do with what i joined this forum for.

I joined this forum because i believe 100% that a people have the right to be able to defend themselves. My personally held and highly conservative beliefs regarding nationality and such would never have came up on this forum because they have not one single thing in common with why I'm here.

If you wish to discuss this further then please feel free to PM me because i don't want this subject derailing the thread.

P.S. Tony Lecomber and Mark Collet have both been outed as extremists with links to more militant organizations. Tony is still in prison i believe for his part in the bombings of Gay pubs in England.

Last edited:

M. Rockatansky

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    So the BNP isn't as extreme for you anymore. Gotcha. It's a shame the National Front aren't around anymore, right?

There is no ****ing chance you are a Celtic man. I am, and there is not a ****ing chance a BNP sympathizer is a Celtic man. Come off it, mate. Do me a favor, go to KDS forum (If you're a Celtic fan you will know it) and post this BNP rubbish. I'd love to see it.

I know why you want to discuss it in PM. The same reason you were hiding the BNP bit earlier.

I'll leave it because I have better things to do in my life than argue with fascists in the 21st century, but I will warn anyone who plans on hosting this guy when he vacations here. Do your research on the BNP. Then you be the judge.

Mark, keep in mind that South Bend has a high percentage of Polish descendants there. You may want to cancel those plans.

P.S. From one Celtic fan to anoth...one pretending to be, eff off.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So the BNP isn't as extreme for you anymore. Gotcha. It's a shame the National Front aren't around anymore, right?

There is no ****ing chance you are a Celtic man. I am, and there is not a ****ing chance a BNP sympathizer is a Celtic man. Come off it, mate. Do me a favor, go to KDS forum (If you're a Celtic fan you will know it) and post this BNP rubbish. I'd love to see it.

I know why you want to discuss it in PM. The same reason you were hiding the BNP bit earlier.

I'll leave it because I have better things to do in my life than argue with fascists in the 21st century, but I will warn anyone who plans on hosting this guy when he vacations here. Do your research on the BNP. Then you be the judge.

Mark, keep in mind that South Bend has a high percentage of Polish descendants there. You may want to cancel those plans.

P.S. From one Celtic fan to anoth...one pretending to be, eff off.

The National Front is still around. Not very big or active but it's still here.
    I have no problem discussing this publicly if you want just make a new thread in an off-topic section. I just don't want it derailing this thread.

Also | The Sun |News|Scottish News

Dean Hartley (on the right) Lifetime Celtic Supporter, season ticket holder and National Organizer of the youth wing of the BNP. Not every Celtic fan is Green Brigade you know. Some of us don't even bring politics into football.

M. Rockatansky

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Can you read?

Another wrote: “How can you support Celtic given the history and ethos of our club? The fact Celtic was built by immigrants must make them (the BNP) despise our club.

The fact that was my immediate reaction to your warped views should tell you something.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can you read?

The fact that was my immediate reaction to your warped views should tell you something.

You realize that The Sun is a trashy tabloid newspaper and as far as I'm concerned the entire catholic/protestant/English/Irish thing is a load of rubbish because we are all at the end of the day the same race of people and shouldn't be killing each other.

I'm right wing not retarded.
    if you want to discuss this further make a new thread otherwise stop attempting to derail this one.
    Thank you

What about UKIP?
    UKIP is simply the conservative party members who don't support the EU.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess that was a Brit thing? :dunno:

I didn't understand any of it, don't really want to either.

You have no idea.
    I spent my entire life dealing with the whole Celtic/Rangers divide. In some places in Glasgow you can't open your mouth without fear of being stabbed in the head because of it. It all goes back to the British invasion and occupation of Ireland and the treatment of the Irish people under British rule then the IRA and UVF (pro Irish and pro British paramilitary groups respectively) got involved. The Celtic/Rangers thing is fairly simple. Celtic was founded by Irish Immigrants to Glasgow and most of their support comes from Irish republicans who are historically catholic and who want a re-united Ireland free from British rule and Rangers support is mainly protestant loyalist who still want to control the 6 counties that make up Northern Ireland.

Celtic supporters see rangers fans as invaders and oppressors of Ireland and the Irish and Rangers fans see Celtic Supporters as domestic terrorists and murderers. I see it all as religious hatred and bigotry and a pointless waste of life.

The party i was a member of the BNP (British National Party) is a right wing party with a zero tolerance approach to mass immigration and is known for it's anti-immigration activities. It's support mainly comes from the rangers/loyalist crowd.

When the BNP was first founded however it was an all out and openly unapologetic Neo-Nazi white supremacy party and even though it dropped all that decades ago...mud sticks and the media likes to continually bring it up and reference it which inevitably draws in those type of folk who for the most part join the party because of it's reputation in the media, cause a bit of trouble, occasionally make the paper for doing stupid **** and further propagate the stereotype and then leave when they realize the party wont tolerate such antics or are kicked out.

So...i joined an Indiana forum and still got hit with the whole celtic/rangers bigotry crap from the next continent away. Didn't see that coming in the slightest. Rather disappointing i must say.

Top Bottom