• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsheets1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Portage NWI
    So I just got home from work and turned on the television. I see there is a movie called supergator on syfy. As I am watching here is this guy blasting clip after clip at this gator in full auto from a moving boat. They show every round hitting this thing and just bouncing off. Finally in the end a guy shoots a propane tank from somewhere around 100 yds away with a shotgun using buckshot and boom bye bye alligator. Talk about some serious realism lmao.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    You guys have obviously never seen "Meet the Feebles"... otherwise you would recognize "Supergator" for the thought provoking, artistic, masterpiece that it really is.

If you are feeling brave take a look at what what Peter Jackson was doing well before Lord of the Rings (this was before Dead Alive too). I am just going to post a link to the youtube search results so as not upset any of our more delicate INGO members:ingo:. Final warning most of this is NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=meet+the+feebles&aq=f

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You apparently haven't seen any of the "Tween" movies on the Disney Channel. Soooooo glad my daughters have grown out of that phase.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    You guys have no idea.... Go to Redbox and rent the just released movie "Bending All the Rules". Better make sure it's a free movie rental or you will be mad you spent the $1!!! Possibly the worst movie I have seen in years. Only made it 20 minutes... can't believe Bradly Cooper agreed to be in this movie!

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    They crank these bad movies out on a budget and earn twice that back on advertising... as long as the 'profit model' continues to work, so will they.

Don't think for a minute that WW-Whatever on Syfy isn't all about the money...

Top Bottom