• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Other than its comedic results... I always found the Chucky, the supposed to be "horror" movies pretty terrible... apparently people are capable of getting scared during the movie?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Has SciFi EVER made a good movie? They dump money into the most craptastic movies, I think the latest is called "Swamp Shark", then cancel good series like SGU and Dresden Files..

Makes no sense.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Human Centipede? i read the detail on it and that is one of the most disgusting things I think Ive ever read. Whoever thought that movie up needs to be shot. seriously. seriously.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    World's BEST Worst movie? ...

Drumroll....

The Conqueror
    ... Staring John Wayne as Genghis Kahn (a mongol warrior...)

This movie is great to watch with a few drinks. It's got epically ridiculous lines (IIRC: "I cannot greet you as you deserve, for I bereft of spit...") from The Duke in his normal drawl - not anything remotely resembling a Chinese accent.

The epic motion picture was the one that should have never been made, not only because of the terrible miscasting and screenwriting - but also because of it's end result:

Sometimes referred to as "An RKO Radioactive Picture," as it was filmed near the site of contemporaneous nuclear testing grounds, the set was contaminated by nuclear fallout. After location shooting, much dirt from the location was transported back to Hollywood in order to match interior shooting done there. Scores of cast and crew members developed forms of cancer over the next two decades, many more than the normal percentage of a random group of this size. Quite a few died from cancer or cancer-related problems, including John Wayne, Susan Hayward, Pedro Armendáriz (who shot himself to death soon after learning he had terminal cancer), Agnes Moorehead, John Hoyt and director Dick Powell.

Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    My bottom movie:

Blair witch project

Top 3:

1. Jay and Silent Bob strike back

2. Star wars movies

3. Multiplicity / Gung Ho / Mr Mom / Beetleguise ( All Michael keaton)

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    World's BEST Worst movie? ...

Drumroll....
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049092/
    The Conqueror
    ... Staring John Wayne as Genghis Kahn (a mongol warrior...)

This movie is great to watch with a few drinks. It's got epically ridiculous lines (IIRC: "I cannot greet you as you deserve, for I bereft of spit...") from The Duke in his normal drawl - not anything remotely resembling a Chinese accent.

The epic motion picture was the one that should have never been made, not only because of the terrible miscasting and screenwriting - but also because of it's end result:

Wow, I never even knew that movie existed...

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Hands down the worst movie I have seen.

First time I saw Rocky Horror Picture Show, I thought :toilet2:. It was the the midnight showing at the ART Theater in Dayton, Ohio. Before the movie started, I was trying to figure out why the audience was dressed in rain gear, and hauling in grocery bags full of toast. I was a bit naive back in 78.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Rubber- a car tire comes to life in the desert and gains the power to blow things up (scanners style)

Contracted- STD zombie movie.

Thankskilling- a turkey from the original thanksgiving (crappy rubber hand puppet) comes back to life to kill a cabin full of college kids.

all three used to be on Netflix, didn't make it through any of them.

Top Bottom