• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    100% no lol. They are pretty much worthless in my opinion, thus why I don't sport them.

This year a Rainwater sign would be helpful. If nothing more than a What? Who is that? *opens The Google* Might get his name into the heads of people who otherwise dont know who he is.

But as for the two party signs? Absolutely useless. Generally speaking, if you are in those two camps, you aint moving.

There are probably better threads to ask this question but I'll start here.

I have never been a follower of Glenn Beck and have not attempted to check his work or validate statements made by him. In the wider press I often find his name thrown in with the conspiracy theorists. However the little I have watched or read of his material I often find items that I do agree with.

My question is this. Among the wider INGO crowd what is the opinion of Mr Beck. Across the spectrum of INGO members do they find Glenn Beck's comments in the above videos to be relevant and valid?

I really am curious, I'd almost go the poll route on this question, but I don't think it's worth having a record.

He's a little cray cray, but usually there is a lot of truth to his info.

Top Bottom