• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Had to resurrect the thread again. I've been in labor for two days, and tonight gave birth to this little ****er.

S03ZMbZb.jpg

Owwww, Owwww, tink, OWWWWWWW!

There's still blood, but I'm not plugged up now. Don't tell me about childbirth, I respect that and all, but baby heads are smooth. I could scrape the paint off a car with this thing. Now I can sleep...

It was getting to where I was about to shoot up my **** with lidocaine and go in with the tweezers. The only thing holding me back was the idea of going at my **** with a needle (shudder).

I've been throwing 2-3mm ones frequently, and those don't even hurt anymore.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That one looks painful. I did actually numb a wang and use forceps to pull one out of a guy’s pee hole a few years ago. One of my favorite procedures ever

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    I passed one in highschool, we used to sit in a hallway to eat lunch at school after I described it like peeing out a cannonball my buddies nick named our hallway lunch spot "Indianasolomcfly's Urethra"

Mine wasnt even close to that size. You are equally as manly as the woman who choked out a bobcat the other day.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Seeing this thread pop up is very timely for me. After a long dry spell with zero kidney stone I've now had 3 stones too large to pass.

In the past 2 weeks I've had 2 minor surgeries for stones. 3 stones and total blockages. 2 stones, 7-8mm on the left side. I had 90% blockage on the left side. 1 stone, 6-7mm was impacted in the urethra wall on the right side and fully blocking urine flow.

It started during the Indy 500. I spent the night at the IU Med Center in Bloomington. They hit me a shot of Morphine. It wore off in 10 minutes. On top of the Morphine they hit me with a shot of Fentynal. That worked for a couple hours. A second dose of Fentynal + Percoset calmed the pain for a couple more hours. I was released on Memorial Day and sent to my local (northwest Indiana) urologist the next day. He suggested a surgical procedure, told my wife it would typically take 45 min. 2 hours later he had cleared the left side and gave up on the right side. Had me heal for 10 days and then I returned for a second procedure to clear the right side.

I have a specimen cup full of gravel and small stones left from this experience.

I go have internal stents removed tomorrow.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Dayum!!! Come on Doc, we didn't need to know that. How much is the :ingo: discount if we request our own hoosierdoc? Will you take ammo in barter? "numb-a-wang" that even sounds unpleasant...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I go to the doctor today to have a stent removed from my right kidney/bladder. It will apparently be slipped out of the end of my (delicate male area) :(

I hope the doctor buys me a few drinks first.

Pretty sure I don't want to be alert/coherent/awake during this procedure. I was told there will be no anesthesia. Self medicating in advance seems appropriate.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Had to resurrect the thread again. I've been in labor for two days, and tonight gave birth to this little ****er.

S03ZMbZb.jpg

Holy crap. That had to be painful.

I had my first stone the first week of police academy and that hurt like hell. They made me keep it in a vial around my neck for the rest of academy. I probably still have it around here somewhere.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

S03ZMbZb.jpg

Owwww, Owwww, tink, OWWWWWWW!

There's still blood, but I'm not plugged up now. Don't tell me about childbirth, I respect that and all, but baby heads are smooth. I could scrape the paint off a car with this thing. Now I can sleep...

It was getting to where I was about to shoot up my **** with lidocaine and go in with the tweezers. The only thing holding me back was the idea of going at my **** with a needle (shudder).

I've been throwing 2-3mm ones frequently, and those don't even hurt anymore.

Damn, pissing boulders. I've had a few pass. The ones I had seemed to hurt most moving between kidney and bladder (felt like someone had a vice grip on my kidney), but then passed fairly uneventfully.

That one looks painful. I did actually numb a wang and use forceps to pull one out of a guy’s pee hole a few years ago. One of my favorite procedures ever

Sadist... everytime I hear any discussion of going up to get one it makes me wince.

Seeing this thread pop up is very timely for me. After a long dry spell with zero kidney stone I've now had 3 stones too large to pass.

In the past 2 weeks I've had 2 minor surgeries for stones. 3 stones and total blockages. 2 stones, 7-8mm on the left side. I had 90% blockage on the left side. 1 stone, 6-7mm was impacted in the urethra wall on the right side and fully blocking urine flow.

It started during the Indy 500. I spent the night at the IU Med Center in Bloomington. They hit me a shot of Morphine. It wore off in 10 minutes. On top of the Morphine they hit me with a shot of Fentynal. That worked for a couple hours. A second dose of Fentynal + Percoset calmed the pain for a couple more hours. I was released on Memorial Day and sent to my local (northwest Indiana) urologist the next day. He suggested a surgical procedure, told my wife it would typically take 45 min. 2 hours later he had cleared the left side and gave up on the right side. Had me heal for 10 days and then I returned for a second procedure to clear the right side.

I have a specimen cup full of gravel and small stones left from this experience.

I go have internal stents removed tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that. Afraid that may be a fate I have at some point as my urologist can see them on the xray every year.

I go to the doctor today to have a stent removed from my right kidney/bladder. It will apparently be slipped out of the end of my (delicate male area) :(

I hope the doctor buys me a few drinks first.

Pretty sure I don't want to be alert/coherent/awake during this procedure. I was told there will be no anesthesia. Self medicating in advance seems appropriate.

Sorry to hear this. Hope all goes as well as it can.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Never had stones, but after watching the scenes about them in Deadwood I'm glad I don't.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Got this message from my buddy who lives in northern Canada. He had a similar issue, with large stones, and require a stent. His experience of having the stent removed.

CANADIAN HEALTHCARE SYSTEM:
    Not to scare you Bob. But when I had my stent removed, it was the most horrifying experience I've ever encountered.

Picture this. You go into an exam room. The doctor(Pakistani with the same personality as my left nut) comes in with a female nurse for assistance. They leave the door to the room wide open. Have you pull your pants down. Grab your manhood and insert a needle into the tip for freezing. Grab a long tool that resembles a metal brake line with tweezers on the end. Insert it into your manhood and thrust in and out fishing around for the stent. Once they grab the stent they pull everything out while you're laying there picturing that scene from aliens where the guy is laying on the table and an alien pops out of his stomach. So they pull a foot of the tool at first followed by about 2 feet of stent out of your manhood. And when you tense up the doc tells you that if you don't relax he won't be able to haul it out. After its out he wont let you get up and head to the bathroom even though its the worst urge to go for a **** you've ever experienced.

That was my experience anyways. Good luck.

So I was reading his message to me about his Canadian experience shortly before I had to have my stent removed.

For comparison here is AMERICAN HEALTHCARE

My American doctor had a string attached to the stent he installed in me (while I was knocked out in surgery). That little string dangled out the end of my (delicate male area) and was taped to the side of it.

I showed up at my doctors office. He came in. Closed the door. Put on exam gloves. Asked me to drop my pants. I was shaking. Dropped them. He took off the tape and yanked on the string before I could think about what was about to happen. Took 2 seconds total. Actually that is probably an exaggeration. Probably took 1 second. I had no clue what had happened until I looked down and he was holding the rubber tube. Zero pain. Strange feeling, and an urgent need to pee. But it was totally painless. And I'm a wimp about stuff like that so when I say pain free I mean pain free.​

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I think mine was at about the limit of what I could conceivably pass. It had me literally plugged to the point that when I had to pee all I could do was sit there and leak. No sort of flow, no matter whether I pushed or not, and by the time the contents of my bladder had leaked out, I was ready for the next batch. I spent hours just sitting there leaking. I knew better than take my diuretic. That would have made things even less entertaining. I'm at the tail end of the kidney ache for the next one, may the renal gods have mercy upon me.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Got this message from my buddy who lives in northern Canada. He had a similar issue, with large stones, and require a stent. His experience of having the stent removed.

So I was reading his message to me about his Canadian experience shortly before I had to have my stent removed.

My American doctor had a string attached to the stent he installed in me (while I was knocked out in surgery). That little string dangled out the end of my (delicate male area) and was taped to the side of it.

I showed up at my doctors office. He came in. Closed the door. Put on exam gloves. Asked me to drop my pants. I was shaking. Dropped them. He took off the tape and yanked on the string before I could think about what was about to happen. Took 2 seconds total. Actually that is probably an exaggeration. Probably took 1 second. I had no clue what had happened until I looked down and he was holding the rubber tube. Zero pain. Strange feeling, and an urgent need to pee. But it was totally painless. And I'm a wimp about stuff like that so when I say pain free I mean pain free.​

A friend in college went through the stone/stent thing, and I remember him telling me about how much it hurt when they pulled it all out.

He said "For the first time in my life I was thankful that my johnson wasn't any longer than it was."

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    My first one in 2006 was large enough my urologist told me "ones that size we usually have to remove surgically".

2nd one I peed out into my john at home and didn't even go to a follow-up appointment.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

No words...

Top Bottom