• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Never had a stone, and from the looks of that one, I sure as hell don't ever want one.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    WOW! I have been lucky in my 48 years as I have never had one. My father whom is one of the toughest men I have ever known has had numerous kidney stones. I was with him with one attack. Based on how he was acting I knew it was no game. He said the worse pain he had ever experienced bar none.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have never had one. And never known anyone to ever had one. After seeing this, I've came up with 2 conclusions. I hope I NEVER have one. And you, sir, are one sick person. You have to be a nasty perverted old man to even have the idea to take a picture of your kidney stone. And for that, I'm repping you. :D

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    I passed one nearly as large as a normal sized bb....didn't hurt so much coming out, because it hurt so bad BEFORE it came out, I wanted , no , almost begged to be shot....lol....

It was a week and a half of sheer pain, non-stop misery that I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy....well, maybe my WORST enemy....

Took no pic, because I didn't want to remember that bad boy....

Ime out .....:cool:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Why, did you cry like a little girl and then pass a simple grain of sand :popcorn:

Yea. I guess I've seen 2mm and 3mm pieces of sand before... :dunno: :): Yep, that's right. I passed a 2 and 3mm set of stones at the same time. It sucked. This one is 4mm and is stuck somewhere in the tube between my kidney and bladder. It sucks even worse. :xmad:

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I don't want to talk about it.
    Ayers-Rock.jpg

This one wasn't so bad, pretty round.
    Big_rock.jpg

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Gotta resurrect this horrible thread....MAN THAT'S A LOT OF OUCH...I passed a little one from my left side about a month ago and as soon as it was over my right side started in....The right one was giving me a LOT of trouble so I started drinking lemon juice (the interwebz said it could help dissolve them and break them up). Yesterday the first piece came out about 3mm and 2 more today about the same size. I'm not going to put them together like a puzzle but I can tell from magnification that they were one piece at some point. Seeing the stones didn't bug me so much, but the chunks of tissue that proceeded and followed in the pool of blood really made me wonder if I was going to die! Close up (magnified about 40x) they really are menacing looking, even the "smooth" parts are like jagged shards.

ETA visegrips and square knots are a couple things that have been prevalent in my mind for a while now.

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Although I have no pictures I once had a 14mm kidney stone. I didn't have the pleasure of urinating it out. What I was rewarded with instead was surgery and a stent to keep me company during my 5 day hospital stay. Not a pleasurable time.

This was a experience I wouldn't wish on anyone.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    One of our docs had a stone one night. He's a surgeon. His partner came in to finish the shift and say hi. He told the dude "well, the good news is it's a small stone. The bad news is I saw your CT and saw how small your penis is, there's no way you're going to pass that thing"

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    No pic's of mine. I had 3) 7mm stones back in 08. Hospitalized, the stint thingy and then.....
    Ultra sound turned them into sand so they could pass. They were not coming out on their own free will.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Dude I worked with brought his in one day in a specimen cup. This thing was 1 3/4" in diameter, 1 and 3/4 inches! He was constantly going to the bathroom and all the tests, xray, mri what ever came back clear. That's because it was so big it almost completely filled his bladder and when viewed the outline of the stone meshed with the bladder wall making the bladder appear to be empty!

He tried passing it around but we all said thanks but no thanks.

Oh and no he didn't pass it, they surgically removed it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Dude I worked with brought his in one day in a specimen cup. This thing was 1 3/4" in diameter, 1 and 3/4 inches! He was constantly going to the bathroom and all the tests, xray, mri what ever came back clear. That's because it was so big it almost completely filled his bladder and when viewed the outline of the stone meshed with the bladder wall making the bladder appear to be empty!

I call BS on your friend's story

Top Bottom