Post videos of TSA security? Lose your CCW!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    This is gangster government at work. Anger them and they will use the tools of the state in illegal ways to attack you. It's the "Chicago way".

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    This is gangster government at work. Anger them and they will use the tools of the state in illegal ways to attack you. It's the "Chicago way".

You are either sorely mistaken or willfully ignorant if you think that actions like these (and even more egregious ones) haven't been taken well before the current "Chicago" administration was around. The recent "Texas" administration's track record wasn't so great either when it came to infringing on civil liberties.

Please try to focus on the true problem instead of trying to further some misguided political agenda.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You are either sorely mistaken or willfully ignorant if you think that actions like these (and even more egregious ones) haven't been taken well before the current "Chicago" administration was around. The recent "Texas" administration's track record wasn't so great either when it came to infringing on civil liberties.

Please try to focus on the true problem instead of trying to further some misguided political agenda.

I made absolutely no comments about any previous administrations. That was your inference. Thanks for the personal attacks on my intelligence and integrity. I note that you attacked me and didn't show anything at all to indicate that my comments were wrong.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

I don't know pudly (or diddly for that matter:laugh:) but can only guess that he was referring to Chicagos historic record of corruption and abuse. If he were referring to the Obamanator I suspect he would have said such.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Hilarious. The TSA is a joke. Anyone that's ever been to an airport and has 2 brain cells that randomly collide from time to time knows that ground staff have back door access. How does the luggage get on the plane daddy? Someone takes it through the back door and puts it on honey. Where are they taking Fluffy daddy? Through the back door to put him on the plane Sweetie.

Ground staff swipe themselves in and out of the jetways all the time. Do the wizards of smart at TSA think they wear their invisibility cloaks so the rest of us don't see them?

Had the guy actually spilled some classified secret, then OK. But only Janet Incompitano and her mindless morons can claim public knowledge is TSA sensitive information.

The BoS (Bucket of Sanders) at TSA make my brain swell.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I don't know pudly or finity, but I'm with finity on this one. A reference to the "Chicago way" is widely considered to be code for Democrat and/or Obama. I'll give pudly the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know that. Erosion of rights and stupid regulation is the best example we have right now of bipartisanship. It didn't start with the president, and it won't end there either. Anybody remember the "free speech zones" that were set up whenever president GW Bush made a public appearance?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Oh please... Another one that insults my intelligence. Of course I know that the "Chicago Way" is a reference to Chicago-style politics and corruption in this context. Finity was unjustified in saying that I thought the previous administration was purity defined. His comments were 100% personal attacks and did nothing to prove me wrong.

So you really think that "free speech zones" which at least allow free speech while over restricting location are the same as taking away someone's license to carry who hasn't violated any laws at all and certainly didn't do anything related to guns? I'm not justifying any previous abuses, just pointing out that this administration is crossing a new line.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    What's pathetic about the whole thing is they say he may face civil liabilities for disclosing sensitive security information that could be used against us.

Does ANYBODY believe that the bad guys don't already have this information and much more?

I used to work for United Airlines here in Indy and there are so many different ways to do bad things to airplanes that it isn't possible to stop them all and the bad guys are patiently sitting back and laughing at us while waiting for that opportunity.

Just wait until they catch somebody with explosives shoved up their backside, body cavity searches! Woohoo!!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Oh please... Another one that insults my intelligence. Of course I know that the "Chicago Way" is a reference to Chicago-style politics and corruption in this context. Finity was unjustified in saying that I thought the previous administration was purity defined. His comments were 100% personal attacks and did nothing to prove me wrong.

So you really think that "free speech zones" which at least allow free speech while over restricting location are the same as taking away someone's license to carry who hasn't violated any laws at all and certainly didn't do anything related to guns?

Didn't anybody tell you its "bash pudly day"?:dunno:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008

So you really think that "free speech zones" which at least allow free speech while over restricting location are the same as taking away someone's license to carry who hasn't violated any laws at all and certainly didn't do anything related to guns? I'm not justifying any previous abuses, just pointing out that this administration is crossing a new line.

Didn't anybody tell you its "bash pudly day"?:dunno:

Pudly, you're ugly and your momma dresses you funny. But I must be willfully ignorant, too. I thought your comment referred to Chicago's long-standing reputation for dirty politics. (Whether that reputation is deserved shall be left up to someone more informed than I.) To me, implicit in a term like "chicago way" is the fact that is has been around for more than a couple years.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Considering that permit is good really for the entire country (IE means you can carry in any state with it really) most pilots know not to push their luck when they have one. Everyone in aviation knows that taking pictures and video is a bit big no no. Sometimes you can get away with silly stuff but have to be carefull.

Yes TSA and airport security is a joke but we all in this buisness know the rules.... written and not....... he chose to ignoore them so they found something to go after... he was bashing the security and with him carring he is now partly security......... I can see the connection honestly...... Am I saying it is all right? No, but he knows the rules and decided to push his luck and is now loosing.

Whats funny is some of these pilots that carry get ready to fly a bird to Canada and suddenly remember they can't take the gun across the border..... those are epic......

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Considering that permit is good really for the entire country (IE means you can carry in any state with it really) most pilots know not to push their luck when they have one. Everyone in aviation knows that taking pictures and video is a bit big no no. Sometimes you can get away with silly stuff but have to be carefull.

Yes TSA and airport security is a joke but we all in this buisness know the rules.... written and not....... he chose to ignoore them so they found something to go after...

Whats funny is some of these pilots that carry get ready to fly a bird to Canada and suddenly remember they can't take the gun across the border..... those are epic......

I believe they took away his state-issued carry permit, not just his pilot-type-permit-thingy. Something over which they TSA should have no authority.

Top Bottom