• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    New thread for practical jokes, harmless pranks and Punks you can play on others... Got this idea from the Funny Picture Thread Part Two, and I think it would be interesting to get the Creative ideas going...
    Rules: (does INGO have Rules? I think so)
    1. Must be harmless and non-destructive
    2. Can not be illegal or immoral, or fattening... (ie. be classy, not crude)
    3. Be sure IF YOU HAVE actually used this practical joke or prank, to tell us about the results...

Simple Examples:

a. the Dollar Bill glued to the sidewalk... juvenile yes, but very funny on a busy street in downtown Indy...

b. Refilling a Mayo jar with Vanilla pudding and then eating it at the lunch table in the work break room...

c. or the more creative as follows:
    (credit to Caleb)

scaryeyes.jpg

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    crush up peppermints and put them behind the shower head. Make sure to crush 'em into small pieces so it doesn't restrict the water flow enough to notice.

:popcorn:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    New thread for practical jokes, harmless pranks and Punks you can play on others... Got this idea from the Funny Picture Thread Part Two, and I think it would be interesting to get the Creative ideas going...
    Rules: (does INGO have Rules? I think so)
    1. Must be harmless and non-destructive
    2. Can not be illegal or immoral, or fattening... (ie. be classy, not crude)
    3. Be sure IF YOU HAVE actually used this practical joke or prank, to tell us about the results...

Simple Examples:

a. the Dollar Bill glued to the sidewalk... juvenile yes, but very funny on a busy street in downtown Indy...

b. Refilling a Mayo jar with Vanilla pudding and then eating it at the lunch table in the work break room...

c. or the more creative as follows:
    (credit to Caleb)

Great Idea,

I'm going to do that Mayo jar thing on my kids. I just don't know if I can wait for the current jar to get empty!

Once, I had a brownie that I rolled in my hand in the shape of a turd (about a small dog sized). I walked up to a friend and acted like I picked it up off the ground. He was like, WTH man put that down. I smelled it with a look of disgust on my face, then proceeded to eat it. I said,
    "It sure tastes better than it smells"
    I think he about threw up.

I never told him it was a brownie and he didn't want to be my friend after that. (just kidding about that last part).

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    When George Clooney divorced Talia Balsam he moved in with a cat-loving pal.

Trying to be a good roommate, Clooney began scooping out the litter box -- but his friend had no idea he was doing it and thought the cat just stopped pooping. After a visit to the vet the cat was put on meds to help clear his pipes.

After a few days Clooney took a duce in the litter box and waited for his friend's astonished -- and horrified -- reaction.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    When George Clooney divorced Talia Balsam he moved in with a cat-loving pal.

Trying to be a good roommate, Clooney began scooping out the litter box -- but his friend had no idea he was doing it and thought the cat just stopped pooping. After a visit to the vet the cat was put on meds to help clear his pipes.

After a few days Clooney took a duce in the litter box and waited for his friend's astonished -- and horrified -- reaction.

Must have been a large litter box...;)

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I put a dollar bill on some fishing line when I was high school and kept moving it around when people reached for it. Now for the sad part. Someone stepped on my dollar and kept it.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Get a very large zip-tie and tie it on the driveshaft of someone's rear-wheel drive vehicle. Every time the driveshaft goes around the zip-tie will slap the bottom of the floor board and make a funny noise and it will drive them crazy trying to figure it out.

Send someone that doesn't know about cars to the auto parts store and have them ask for a new 710 cap

Fart in an empty Pringles can and quickly put the lid back on. Let it sit for a few days and then offer your friend some Pringles. Should smell nice when they pop the lid to get some

daedrian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Glitter, or graphite powder, in the air vents of someones car. Then turn their A/C on high. When they turn the car on, it goes everywhere. Really hard to clean up.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I always wanted to mix some of that koolaid that's approximately the color of windex and drink a swig of it out of the windex bottle in front of the s/o. Otherwise, I have a goat skull with horns I want to set up with a hooded cloak, with LEDs to simulate fire in the eye sockets, and go around jumping out from behind bushes saying evil things to people with my satan voice. It's a very effective voice; I was at the BMV with the girlfriend when the clerk asked her if she wanted a god plate. She said yes, mostly to annoy me. The clerk asked me if I didn't like them, I answered "only if you can get me number 666" and the next clerk over looked like she was going to pee her pants. Fun on a bun.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Somebody at my office job put a piece of clear tape over the laser on my pc mouse. Someone else told me they had the same thing happen to them that day so was an easy fix for me... Could drive someone nuts though.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    1) Go to your wife's computer when she's not looking.

2) Take a screen print of the desktop background, with all the icons.

3) Copy it into Paint, and save the picture as a jpg.

4) Create a new folder, move all the desktop icons into it.

5) Hide the folder.

6) Change the background image to the jpg you saved.

7) Enjoy.

Hexa-Tula

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Bluffton
    To your friend, while their sleeping. Tie a rope or something similar around his ankle to the leg of his/her bedframe. Make sure not to wake them up while you're doing it. Slap them in the face really hard and run out of their room. Wait till they get up to run at you. Face=Floor.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    take the lid off the toilet tank and find the only hose there is in the tank. From there, you simply pinch it between the tank lid and the tank, aimed at your victim.. and get ready for some fun!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    When my son was younger he used to like the plastic bugs, spiders, mice & rubber snakes. I use to borrow them on occasion to put on co-workers desk tops and in their drawers. It's amazing how afraid of bugs, spiders and snakes some people are.

I also used to put rubber mice, rats, bats, and snakes in the bathroom to scare my son. Of course he would do the same to me.

We still hide behind corners and jump out and try to scare each other.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    A friend of mine was sick of his wife getting on his computer....soooo

He used the sound recorder to record a bunch of him screaming "GET OFF MY COMPUTER"...among other things.

Then changed windows sound scheme to his recordings...and cranked his speakers on full.

When turned the pc on.....

Scared the hair right off her head :rockwoot:

Top Bottom