• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2010
    Bright
    If you work in an office get a wireless mouse and plug it in to your victim's computer then randomly move the mouse to drive them insane.

I used to be a mechanic at one dealership we would give lot techs a 5 gallon bucket and send the to napa for a bucket of steam for the steam cleaner.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If you work in an office get a wireless mouse and plug it in to your victim's computer then randomly move the mouse to drive them insane.

I used to be a mechanic at one dealership we would give lot techs a 5 gallon bucket and send the to napa for a bucket of steam for the steam cleaner.

LOL. I used to be a tech many years ago, myself. I wired a new guy's horn to the hot lead on his starter solenoid while he was at lunch with another guy in the shop. We also put extra, old lug nuts we had sitting around in his hubcaps.

mike21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2010
    Bright
    LOL. I used to be a tech many years ago, myself. I wired a new guy's horn to the hot lead on his starter solenoid while he was at lunch with another guy in the shop. We also put extra, old lug nuts we had sitting around in his hubcaps.

Awesome, another favorite is to put an extra bolt or nut in their tray that matches the car they were fixing and watch them try to figure out where the extra goes

Last edited:

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    One of my favorites that i pulled:

My uncle decided one night to fill me and my friends' shoes with shaving cream while we were sleeping.... So to get even, we emptied his shampoo bottle and filled it back up with nair... Just previously we decided to wake him up from a drunken sleep with icy hot on his nipples.... He chased me and my friends around the neighborhood for a good hour and a half.... After we all came back to the house, he called a truce.... Winner, this guy!!!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ooh, if your kitchen sink has a sprayer, put a rubber band or tape on it to make it spray when the faucet is turned on. Aim it to where they'll be standing.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Remember how to empty an egg shell by using a pin to make a small hole in each end then blowing? Do this then seal one end with tape, place some skunk scent (available where hunting supplies are sold) in the shell and seal the other end. Place under the accelerator pedal of someone you seriously don't like...

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN USA
    In high school I had a $5 bill that the corner was loose on, so I tore it off and taped it inside a book I was reading. Kind of sad how many people tried to steal it. Even more sad, some years later I found the book in a box of stuff and thought score! I just found $5!

starbreather

Master
    Rating - 95.3%
    61   3   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    exiting stage left!
    When it freezing cold out I have several co-workers whom start their cars early to defrost the windows. I like to follow them shortly after and change the heat to A/C. Doesn't do well for the defrosting, but watching them is a whoot.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    At lowes, we would ask the new guys to get a board stretcher when putting up new shelves or ask them to get the air pump to fill the solid rubber tires...

At ritters we would ask the new person to refill the water fountain using the bucket we used to fill the ice bin.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    clear tape covering the microphone side of a home phone. When you answer a call your voice wont go through the tape very well and the other person cant hear you talking. Works well on someone that doesnt look at the phone when they answer.

Crisco on the inside handle of a round door knob. they get it on their hand and have a heck of a time turning it. (middle of the night kids bathroom is best)

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    The problem with most pranks is they end up getting out of hand and some jerk takes it over the line.

Oh, yeah language I think is rough in this one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T_ftB6iacs&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T_ftB6iacs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    When a few of us would know when a new police dispatcher was working the desk, we would call in outrageous reports of activity.

Such things as a tall black man is spitting mustard at passing cars at the corner of Aurora and Boardway, and reporting a peeping tom on the 4 floor of an apartment building.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    I did this to a coworker a few years back. She was so po'd that she went to HR. Liked playing pranks on people but can't take one. Anyway, we all had a great time watching her little episode. HR thought it was funny too.

1) Go to your wife's computer when she's not looking.

2) Take a screen print of the desktop background, with all the icons.

3) Copy it into Paint, and save the picture as a jpg.

4) Create a new folder, move all the desktop icons into it.

5) Hide the folder.

6) Change the background image to the jpg you saved.

7) Enjoy.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Once, I had a brownie that I rolled in my hand in the shape of a turd (about a small dog sized). I walked up to a friend and acted like I picked it up off the ground. He was like, WTH man put that down. I smelled it with a look of disgust on my face, then proceeded to eat it. I said,
    "It sure tastes better than it smells"
    I think he about threw up.

I opened a chocolate pudding pack and got a little dab of it on my index finger. My wife was in our family room watching TV, and the dog was laying on the floor in front of her. As soon as I walked in the room the dog stood up and came over to me, I said to my wife "what does the dog have stuck to her tail?". I kept my finger bent and hidden from my wife, and lifted the dogs tail like I was inspecting the problem... showed her the pudding covered finger and wait for her to say "oh my god!"... then I licked my finger.

I honestly thought she was going to puke in the middle of the floor :dunno:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Dang... I had no idea what kind of devious minds lurked on INGO...

OK, got one... When we were kids (about 14) we used to take a copper wire and run it under the railroad tracks and attach it to the wire running between rails... Puts the gates down and very hard to find... This was up until we realized it also closed the "block" and trains could not enter it... We had cars backed up for blocks but trains backed up across the country! ... (this also led to a fun game called roof bounce... removing the wire long enough for the gate to start back up and then when the car tried to slip underneath, putting the wire back down on the track, bouncing the cross bar off the car roof. thats when we found out that crossbars have a sensor in them that immediately starts them back up, so the car is not damaged. Just makes a thump...

Top Bottom