• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Prayers certainly...

But to be on the SAFE side, have her take it easy and not exert until she has the cath test.
    Sometimes a heart won't seem as bad as the cath test shows it to be.

I know this from personal experience.
    My symptoms weren't bad, but the cath study showed me to have a 99% blockage (among a total of 4) right after the "widow maker" area.
    My heart was a time bomb and they wouldn't let me off the gurney after they saw my cath results, and I had emergency quadruple bypass the next morning.

I am glad the outcome was in your favor!

You are absolutely right about taking it easy. He told her he did not want here doing anything outside her normal activities.

This guy is being cautious, I know. It's concerning that each doctor has had their own take on this. I agree with the cath but keep asking myself why didn't the others see what he sees?

Oh, well....water under the bridge. Thank ya'll for the prayers. God is good....

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    Praying for your wife.

I had just the opposite situation. One cardiologist was ready to send me in and do a bypass. He consulted a co-worker who suggested just putting in a couple of stents. That was three year's ago and I have been fine since,.

Hang in there, both of you.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Edporch gave good advice.

Sorry she's facing this. Was it a nuc med stress test? Something that actually looks at blood flow more than just an exercise stress test? The best way to know is a Cath. Ongoing symptoms despite negative stress warrant a Cath. No test is perfect, or without risk.

Rest, baby aspirin, and no threesomes

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-doctors-did-not-warn-him-about-physical-acti

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    I missed my heavenly mansion by mere minutes, got front of the line pass for cath lab. Going in scheduled is MUCH BETTER. Got a stent in right coronary artery that was 100% blocked, God must have more work for me lol.
    BTW, I ran this morning and did weights, feel better than ever, she will too!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I know these few days of waiting are an eternity for you guys.
    So I also pray for patience and the ability to be calm in an overwhelming and stressful time.

Just take a pill and do one day at a time. :yesway:

Top Bottom