• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thanks everyone. We appreciate all the prayers and well wishes. Busy few days ahead I imagine. The timing was actually a blessing I think, in that it gave us today to process it all somewhat. Got to see the two older grandkids. Their father really loved Brandy and they were all taking it hard, but moreso him. A lot of "if only I'd have..." self blame I'm afraid. We all tried to assure him that it had nothing to do with him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    DD this has caused me some reflection. It seems that about every family I know has been effected by this at some level. Too many have experienced the loss you are dealing with.
    It is not something we thought was in our future and many are at a loss to deal with this tragic life choice.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    DD this has caused me some reflection. It seems that about every family I know has been effected by this at some level. Too many have experienced the loss you are dealing with.
    It is not something we thought was in our future and many are at a loss to deal with this tragic life choice.

War on Drugs? I know who's NOT winning.
    To those of you that think drugs are victimless or harmless.... Get your heads out of your asses and take a good look around you. I hope the hell you're insulated from this misery and pain.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

War on Drugs? I know who's NOT winning.
    To those of you that think drugs are victimless or harmless.... Get your heads out of your asses and take a good look around you. I hope the hell you're insulated from this misery and pain.
    I was a child of the 70's, and I participated in recreational pharmacology in my day, but it never got the grip or had the consequences that I'm seeing today. And we didn't have this "fake" stuff that could be anything floating around either, or at least not as much.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was a child of the 70's, and I participated in recreational pharmacology in my day, but it never got the grip or had the consequences that I'm seeing today. And we didn't have this "fake" stuff that could be anything floating around either, or at least not as much.

You and I discussed this I believe.
    I was there as well but woke up and figured out it was not working for me. We have to take account and move on.
    The crap they are peddling today is designed to take your soul. And it does.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Yeah, the synthetic "enhancements" are the kicker. You can take some totally harmless weed, accidentally drop three grains instead of one of the stuff in the joint and you go from high to dead in nothing flat. I'm sure the potency has everything to do with transport and being able to move large quanties without being caught. Too bad the morons arent smart enough (or capable) to dillute it back to a reasonable level so it doesnt kill. So you end up with stuff that kills you instead of giving you the high you are chasing.

Just look at the reports of first responders and K9s ODing just with incidental contact of the dust. Its insanity.

I hope it sorts itself out soon, but I doubt it will. I literally pray this trend will sort itself out soon. Something has got to give as it makes absolutely ZERO sense. Ignoring the legality, what is the logic in providing something that is more likely to kill your customer than anything else?

Then again, if I want to put on the :tinfoil: you almost have to wonder if this is intentional and somebody is trying to thin the heard, target specific drug users with no worry of collateral damage, etc. ?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You and I discussed this I believe.
    I was there as well but woke up and figured out it was not working for me. We have to take account and move on.
    The crap they are peddling today is designed to take your soul. And it does.

"Take kindly the counsel of the years,
    gracefully surrendering the things of youth." -- Max Ehrmann, "Desiderata"

There was no graceful surrendering for Brandy. She was "stuck" at 17 until she died at 31.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, the synthetic "enhancements" are the kicker. You can take some totally harmless weed, accidentally drop three grains instead of one of the stuff in the joint and you go from high to dead in nothing flat. I'm sure the potency has everything to do with transport and being able to move large quanties without being caught. Too bad the morons arent smart enough (or capable) to dillute it back to a reasonable level so it doesnt kill. So you end up with stuff that kills you instead of giving you the high you are chasing.

Just look at the reports of first responders and K9s ODing just with incidental contact of the dust. Its insanity.

I hope it sorts itself out soon, but I doubt it will. I literally pray this trend will sort itself out soon. Something has got to give as it makes absolutely ZERO sense. Ignoring the legality, what is the logic in providing something that is more likely to kill your customer than anything else?

Then again, if I want to put on the :tinfoil: you almost have to wonder if this is intentional and somebody is trying to thin the heard, target specific drug users with no worry of collateral damage, etc. ?

Unfortunately I don't know that it will sort itself out. Addiction has been around since mankind found substances to alter their reality. As for providing your customers with something that will likely kill them, the suppliers don't care. They aren't worried about repeat customers. They get their money because there's always a new customer stepping up to buy it.

Top Bottom