• ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!! In case no one has yet figured it out, while my screen name is 7th Stepper, I'm also Mrs. BOR. I have the greatest news for all on here who have been so generous towards us with their responses to our prayer requests for our beloved Benji. I just heard from the vet, and everything is much better than we could have ever hoped for, and with all your support and prayers, Benji is now on the mend. And I mean, like, READY TO COME HOME!!! He still has to be on a special diet that they're sending home with us, antibiotics, and he's still wearing his pain patch, he has a case of Pancriaticus (sp?) but that's just an inflamation that can be treated at home, altho she will want to see him in the next few days to monitor how he's doing. I have heard all about everyone on here from Bill, and a finer group of people I don't think exists anywhere else on the face of this earth! To the gentleman who offered to help, you have touched my heart deeply with your prayers and offer, and you will be forever considered a new and special friend of our family. Not only are you willing to give your life for our great country, you're willing to help people you don't even know, except on here. I have asked God to send an Army of His Angels to surround you, to protect and keep you safe while you're there defending the freedom we all take so much for granted. You are not only an asset to our country, you are an asset to humankind as well. You and the people on this board have restored my faith in humanity, and proven beyond a doubt that there really ARE good, decent, kind, thoughtful and considerate people in this world. I'm honored to now be counted amongst you all, a finer group of people I couldn't have imagined existed. All your prayers worked, and Benji will be left with no residual side effects from such a horrible and traumatic experience. Our daughter is "Benji proofing" their house, and her roommate has been warned that even one item that caused all this in the first place, if found where it shouldn't be, will be grounds for eviction. To be a little less harsh than I have been in days, I do want to say that she feels horrible that she caused this, and both she and our daughter have sworn to find some way or the other, pay me back for the rather large vet bill that I'll be paying today. Money isn't a problem right now, I've been blessed with the finances to be able to cover the amount, altho a few other projects will have to be put on hold until my finances recoup a bit. But all is well, as has happened to me on numerous occasions, during a traumatic crisis, God has seen fit to bless me with more Angels than I can count, and you all now rank in that category as well. You have my deepest and most sincere gratitude and love for coming to our aid, as fast and as generously as you have. You all will be in my prayers for the rest of my life! I can't find the words to say how much you all mean to us, you are, truly very special people, and a cut above the rest! If you get the chance, listen to the song out by Alabama, called "Angels Among Us", and you'll understand why and how I feel as I do. I've come up with a new signature for myself. From now on, my posts will end with "May the light at the end of your tunnel, be the ray of hope that you've been searching for". Again, thank you all so much! I have to stop now, I can't type and cry at the same time. I love you all very much! Bobbie (aka Mrs. BOR)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom