• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    I have written Grace's eulogy. Man, that was hard to type. We are nearly done sorting out pictures to display for all to see the joy she had. Please continue to keep us in your prayers until after the service. I'm not sure I'll be able to get through it. I feel like as long as there's things I'm doing to prepare, she's not gone yet. I don't know what will happen tomorrow after it's done.

Man it sure is getting dusty in here. I'm not ashamed to say I'm shedding many a tear right now.

What an angel. May the Lord bless you with the strength to get through these days. Peace to your wife and family as well.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I have written Grace's eulogy. Man, that was hard to type. We are nearly done sorting out pictures to display for all to see the joy she had. Please continue to keep us in your prayers until after the service. I'm not sure I'll be able to get through it. I feel like as long as there's things I'm doing to prepare, she's not gone yet. I don't know what will happen tomorrow after it's done.

My wife and I are crying for you, and wishing you serenity. Additionally, my wife suggests that next time we're in your area, you take advantage of one of my "big man hugs." All problems seem smaller when you're in the arms of a giant.

We're praying for you, and we'll be there in spirit with you tomorrow.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Doc, I am incredibly sorry for your loss. That's something no parent should ever endure. My prayers and condolences go out to you and your family. :(

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    OK, final slideshow is now done. When I recover from the funeral I will start a new thread with it hosted on youtube. It absolutely breaks my heart to watch it. I weep for the emotion I am showing now, and not when I Could have shown her more. Do not make my mistake. Tell them now. Tell them constantly.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    OK, final slideshow is now done. When I recover from the funeral I will start a new thread with it hosted on youtube. It absolutely breaks my heart to watch it. I weep for the emotion I am showing now, and not when I Could have shown her more. Do not make my mistake. Tell them now. Tell them constantly.

My heart breaks for you doc. I hope your precious and happy memories of Grace will help comfort you and your family during this time of immense grief. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Doc, I'm sure she absolutely positively knew you loved her. And remember the loss is only temporary as you will be reunited in Heaven.

I will continue to pray for you and your family. May God's hand be on you tomorrow.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Doc, i woke up this am and was thinking of you and your family. Please make sure someone is at your house during the service. Lots of "people" out there look to take advantage of your loss.

More prayers being sent for you.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I weep for the emotion I am showing now, and not when I Could have shown her more.

Please don't be too hard on yourself. I witnessed the love you have for Grace with my own two eyes. I've been hugging my guy a little tighter since I first read about what happened, thanks for your inspiration.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Praying for you today and in the weeks to come. I'm glad someone made the suggestion about watching your home and that you have taken care of this as I know at least one family who had their home looted while at a funeral for a family member.

My God wrap your family in his embrace today as you say your goodbyes to your dear Grace. We are weeping with you.

Top Bottom