• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10

ATM I can’t imagine your loss. My heart aches for you and your family. In times like this we question the Lord. Have faith brother, and seek paradise so that may reunited with your son again. I pray the Lord will blesses me if I am worthy to see it.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    ATM, there’s nothing any of us can say that will make much of a difference. Just know that you have a bunch of friends here praying for healing for your family.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    ATM, there’s nothing any of us can say that will make much of a difference. Just know that you have a bunch of friends here praying for healing for your family.

Watched my dad lose a son. It was excruciating and awful. My heart goes out to you, ATM. Hold tight to those you love, people. You never know when they might be snatched away.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Thank you, INGO fam. We are very grateful for our time with Brayden and for the outpouring of love and support offered.

Can't think of anything to argue about right now and we have plenty of sammiches, but I'll check back in. This was really nice. :)

God bless.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I was just going to offer platters of spiritual sammiches but I see you are stocked up...well, here anyway...

All true stories end in death, but they also contain a lot of other stories in the mean time. May the joy outweigh the grief for you.

Top Bottom