• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    Two broken legs, titanium rods, and he's up and walking within 24 hours?

He sounds like a tough SOB.

This is exactly what I was going to say! Combine a tough SOB with modern medicine and almost anything is possible. Prayers for a quick (seem to be well on your way) and a full recovery!

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    Broken legs and rods. My imagination is spinning. I worked a farm. Power Take Offs. Lots of hydraulics and hydraulic driven Cutty things. Pinch points. Tractors and wagons pinning people. Belts and chains. Round bails vs gravity. Augers. I had a friend get sucked into a grain auger. Another friend wrapped over and over around a PTO driven post hole digger. Neither survived. People lost in grain bins like quick sand. This is just to name a few things to be aware of. Loose clothing and long hair have caused many deaths. Gloves have saved many lives. Prayers up for a full recovery. Must be a secret what got him. He is still alive. He won.

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    Now I am thinking this guy with the broken legs may have a hard time working a farm for a bit. I tried to find him on the members list, but couldn't. His brother may be close. I had to look up Middlebury. Too far for me to offer much help. He may be the main guy? He may be a hired hand? He needs more than prayer. I spent several months in St V and Saint Elizabeth Seaton Rehab up near there. I say he is in good hands now. Someone or several people will need to fill in until he is back on strong legs and feet.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now I am thinking this guy with the broken legs may have a hard time working a farm for a bit. I tried to find him on the members list, but couldn't. His brother may be close. I had to look up Middlebury. Too far for me to offer much help. He may be the main guy? He may be a hired hand? He needs more than prayer. I spent several months in St V and Saint Elizabeth Seaton Rehab up near there. I say he is in good hands now. Someone or several people will need to fill in until he is back on strong legs and feet.
    There was a typo in his username in the original post.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/wagyu52.html

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    I see. He is really WAGYU52. As in the good beef. His Brother must have the good Pork. Says he is South of Cob Corner. I hope someone that lives at Cob Corner can jump in their truck and head south. There is a farm in temporary need of a farmer.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Sorry for the typo.
    Typing too fast without much sleep.
    He lives near Williamsport/Attica area.
    He was wrapping hay bales and got pinched between the wrapper and the skid loader.
    He is doing well and is learning to walk again.
    I am sure soon he will respond once he gets off some of the pain meds.
    Really appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers.
    The neighbors all came over and finished the hay.
    Dad is feeding cows along with his son and son in law.

Top Bottom