• ...and so much more!
  • BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Quick update for everyone.
    He was released yesterday from the hospital and is at home now recovering.
    Thanks to God and to all of you for the thoughts and prayers.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes I have become a firm believer in the power of prayer.
    I’m currently at home with breaks in both my tibias and fibula below the knee and above the ankle, 2 titanium rods inserted the length of my shin are weight bearing. Accident happened at 6pm Sunday, Was air lifted around 7, surgery 10pm woke up in recovery at 3am. 10am Monday they had me up in walker. It happened to me and I don’t believe it. The crew in the trauma ward at St Vincent are all aces in my book. More to come about what happened

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes I have become a firm believer in the power of prayer.
    I’m currently at home with breaks in both my tibias and fibula below the knee and above the ankle, 2 titanium rods inserted the length of my shin are weight bearing. Accident happened at 6pm Sunday, Was air lifted around 7, surgery 10pm woke up in recovery at 3am. 10am Monday they had me up in walker. It happened to me and I don’t believe it. The crew in the trauma ward at St Vincent are all aces in my book. More to come about what happened

The absolute power of prayer and positive thought.....:)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sorry for the typo.
    Typing too fast without much sleep.
    He lives near Williamsport/Attica area.
    He was wrapping hay bales and got pinched between the wrapper and the skid loader.
    He is doing well and is learning to walk again.
    I am sure soon he will respond once he gets off some of the pain meds.
    Really appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers.
    The neighbors all came over and finished the hay.
    Dad is feeding cows along with his son and son in law.

THAT right there is what makes this country great.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I've had my share of visits there to the ER. You are correct. Top notch indeed. Now get some rest and dont fight the help at home.

And the prayers arent finished of course... :D

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Good to hear you’re on the mend. Did you ask them to make you taller or anything. :)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You got that right, balled my eyes out watching hay I need for winter come rolling in the driveway from my recliner. It’s incredible what my friends and family have done and continue to do I am truly humbled

And I know for a fact you'd do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    52 days since my accident, finally conquered my arch nemesis in the house, basement steps. 52 days since I’ve seen my gun room and reloading bench, 52 days of sitting in a recliner with an iPad and tv. For some this would be heaven but not me, I’ve been going stir crazy doing nothing. Grabbed the knife sharpener, de-capper and some empty brass should keep me busy.

Don’t tell the wife

ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    I am his brother.
    He had a farming accident yesterday afternoon which he broke both his legs. He was airlifted to Indy (St Vincent) where they put 2 titanium rods in. He is up and walking, but will need to stay there for some more days.
    Pray for recovery and healing.
    Thanks in advance INGO.

Prayers sent!

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    52 days since my accident, finally conquered my arch nemesis in the house, basement steps. 52 days since I’ve seen my gun room and reloading bench, 52 days of sitting in a recliner with an iPad and tv. For some this would be heaven but not me, I’ve been going stir crazy doing nothing. Grabbed the knife sharpener, de-capper and some empty brass should keep me busy.

Don’t tell the wife

One day, one step at a time...keep on keepin on!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Don’t tell the wife
    Hahaha! That’s the best kind of recovery. Sorry I missed this the first time around, glad to hear you are feeling better, keep up the good work.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Don’t tell the wife
    Glad to hear you continue to improve. If there is one silver lining, with this virus stuff going on, you haven't missed much out in the world.

Top Bottom