• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I ordered the barrel tensioner with the stock. (that nub of black on the tip allows you to adjust barrel tension)

The guts will be a Springfield M1A Loaded. (NM Medium Weight Barrel, NM Trigger, NM Irons & Flash Suppressor)

I also have an Atlas Bipod, Monopod, a Sadlak NM Spring Guide, and Sadlak scope mount American Defense QD Rings. All I need is glass, which will probably end up being some flavor of a Vortex PST.

The best 2 things you can do to improve any M1A is to put in a match spring guide and put her in a good stock. This stock is about the best thing on the market for M1A's. (or rem. 700's for that matter) JAE makes an incredible product. It's worth the price and the wait.

I could not resist getting something personal tatooed on her cheek rest.

Very nice, I especially like the quote on the stock :thumbsup: How is the weight? I like my SAGE EBR, but it makes the rifle a little bit on the chubby side :laugh:

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Very nice, I especially like the quote on the stock :thumbsup: How is the weight? I like my SAGE EBR, but it makes the rifle a little bit on the chubby side :laugh:

As with most M14 platforms, it's heavy, although not as heavy as I was expecting.

I believe the stock is about 5lbs naked and probably more like 7lbs with all the crap I put on it. Total weight I would guess at around 15lbs.

Weighing about the same as a small poodle, she's not something you want to run around with. She's more of a, lie in wait kind of gun.

jocmurph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    Indy Northside
    I am just getting started, but I have a Remington 770 in 300 win mag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Remington 2.jpg
      Remington 2.jpg
      188.2 KB · Views: 251
    Last edited by a moderator:

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    M1a EBR

I just bought this match m1a EBR today I haven't done anything more than clean it and go through it. I can't wait to put this thing to the test. This is the first post I've made in years on this site, I barely know what I'm doing so be nice. It's a lot different now.

snavelybob1.jpg

snavelybob2.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      63.3 KB · Views: 17
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      73.6 KB · Views: 22
    Last edited by a moderator:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    They are actually the same gun, with three different barrels.

The .338LM is awesome suppressed with the A1 buttpad. It makes 1000 yards boring. My former DTA was a Gen1 with the solid plastic buttpad and I didn't enjoy shooting LM with it.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    They are actually the same gun, with three different barrels.

The .338LM is awesome suppressed with the A1 buttpad. It makes 1000 yards boring. My former DTA was a Gen1 with the solid plastic buttpad and I didn't enjoy shooting LM with it.

It looked like they were awfully similar, I thought maybe you had three of the same rifle in different calibers.

Top Bottom