• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I have done a lot of business with Premier Arms and consider them to be the standard by which all gun stores should operate. Customer Service is amazing (to say the least), prices are very reasonable (for the day and age), and they always seem to have a very good selection of firearms and ammo. :yesway:.

45CalJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Agreed, great store and great people. Nick is a personal favorite of mine. I pick up something every time I go in, even if I don't find what I went in for in the first place. Bring $.50 with you, grab a soda out of the fridge and hang out for a few!

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Was in there the other day picking up some ammo for my 30-06 to 32ACP adapter. This store is dangerous for that kind of mission, I walked out with a bunch of 8mm ammo, and 22lr. Sad thing is I already have 1.3k 8mm and 1.5k 22lr. I swear that happens every time im in the store.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Good place and good guys. Bryce C is one of my best friends. Should be a whole lot better in the near future.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I was in there today. Usual outstanding service. They actually had some cast .38 bullets in stock. Yay!! I can do some reloading.

chiggins83187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Whitestown
    great shop! and, as many mentioned, great service! they had my Glock for $50 less than anywhere else, and i also picked up my AR (w/ some good accessories) for a reasonable price there!

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    I picked up a nib kt p11 for $270 last year and a nib taurus public defender last week for $459 (comparible to gunbroker minus the shipping and transfer fees!!). Couldn't find right ammo for the taurus at walmart or dicks, but Premier had everything i needed for great price - they even had some 45 LC! the heavy set guy behind the counter was awesome when helping me out w/ questions (sorry, don't know his name). BONUS....I found a used holster for the judge for $5. They've got my business! By the way, the other 2 guys i've dealt with behind the counter are very helpful too!! Thanks to Premier for supporting my fetish!

As I browse, i compare their prices on other guns to gunbroker and Premier is spot on (again without the shipping, credit card or transfer fees). I may look elsewhere, but if premier has it, I'll be buying from them!

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    I've been going to premier for years now. Grade A selection and staff! I have done a couple transactions there (buy, sell, and trade in) and have been treated like a VIP from word go. Example: I traded in a pistol for something I thought I would like better. After about 30 minutes at the range I was very disatisfied with the way the new one felt. I took it back and explained what was up to Bryce. He had no qualms with returning my original handgun and refunding my additional money out of his own pocket.

Thumbs up to the guys at PA!

Top Bottom