• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Too many gaffes, so it's back to the basement for the leader of the free world and commander in chief of the largest military force on the planet.

While it seemed crazy when first suggested I see Gavin getting closer to the job every day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Look at who is lined up to succeed him... we should all be praying for the Presidents health. EDITED: and besides, it's the Christian thing to do.

Yes it is the right thing not to wish pain on another even though he proves daily he gives 2 :poop: about us.
    And he doesn’t. Never has.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'll add: I also prayed regularly for Obama when he was president. I believe, as a Christian, that it is our duty to do so. Perhaps God, through His providence, would influence toward His kingdom even a president bent on enacting policy 180 opposite of what I believed in. As Christians, we are called to pray for our leaders, and for God's hand to guide them in the exercise of their leadership.

Granted, I prayed with equal fervence that Obama's (and Biden's) policy objectives be defeated - but I still prayed for God's guidance and protection over them as our leaders.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    if he dies he dies.jpg

Hate to get into the conspiracy theory game... but maybe they're having trouble controlling him.
    Maybe they want to ensure he doesn't run again next time around... or even finish out this term...

Dementia patients can be quite combative you know.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    Did Joe really test positive for the Chinese Virus? Or do they need to hide him because he's otherwise in such bad shape?

I suspect they've been giving him massive dosages of stimulants to prepare him for speeches and public appearances. Those exact a heavy toll and become less effective over time.

Positive for the Chinese Virus or not, they may need to get him off the stims and rest him up so the next time they need to juice him the drugs will be effective.

Attachments

• harris gives biden corona cone.jpg
      harris gives biden corona cone.jpg
      57.5 KB · Views: 6

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It does seem that a great way to hide him for a while is to play the COVID card. He can still "president" while in isolation so we only have to worry about vice-president cackle if Joe can't return to the podium, or in his case, Gaff Central.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    You guys all realize that if Biden kicks it, Kamala is Pres then she appoints the Hildebeast as VP- right. Kamala finishes the rest of Bidens term then the Hildebeast is in and she makes Gavin VP. :lmfao:You think its nutty now. Just hang on baby! :lmfao:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    You guys all realize that if Biden kicks it, Kamala is Pres then she appoints the Hildebeast as VP- right. Kamala finishes the rest of Bidens term then the Hildebeast is in and she makes Gavin VP. :lmfao:You think its nutty now. Just hang on baby! :lmfao:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
    Kamala will find out how hard it is and commit suicide before 2024 if Hillary is VP.

Top Bottom