• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I just want Biden, Clinton, etc held to the same standard anyone on this board would be.

Which means he would be in jail right now with his lawyers fighting for his release, while prosecutors argue for no bail.
    Nobody actually believes that would happen.

This is the once and for all destruction of the idea that Americans can vote their way out of the uniparty.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    HRC has her minions destroy 30K subpoenaed emails and cellphones. They bleachbit the emails and take a hammer to the cellphones, but she skates. Trump resists a subpoena to turn over documents, and he gets indicted.

Yeah, that's equal justice right there.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Because he was the ****ing President. And I mean .

That simple
    Sorry he wasn't the sitting president...that simple...surprised ot wouldn't let you type sitting though...maybe you mistyped something.

• Haha
    Reactions: KG1

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ah yes, the hyper liberal DOJ. What do I hear all the time on here? "If you don't want to be arrested, don't break the law"
    I hear a lot of people give lip service to integrity, honesty, fairness, morality but it seems to go out the window when it's "your guy". As long as we are treating our representation like a sports team, and the only standard is that "We Win!!" We will continue to swim in the sewer.

I can hear a lot of "BUT WHAT ABOUT.......?" If someone is breaking the law, they should face the charges. It doesn't matter who's "team" they are on.

Please enjoy the following actual INGO quotes.

"Rule #1 - Don't break the law
    Rule # 2 - See rule #1"

"Distrusting the police is a criminal thing irregardless of race. Don't break the law don't see the police."

"If someone doesn't like being sued and/or prison time, don't break the law. It seems too simple."

"Maybe, don't break the law even if you're deaf and black."

"I have an idea....... Don't break the law!"

". If you do not want to have interaction with law enforcement, stack the odds in your favor, don't break the law. It is really that simple. "

"If you don't want to get shot don't break the law don't resist arrest."

"Don't break the law and you won't get shot by the cops."

"It's surprisingly easy to do too. Just don't break the law. They really don't keep them a secret"

*names removed to protect the quilty.

I stopped defending cops in any context after listening to the local police scanner during the BLM riots.

They spent their time and resources trying to stop people coming to bring law and order back to the streets rather than go after the actual criminals. That was a major wake up call to me for just what police represent, and nothing is going to change my opinion that they're simply another branch of criminals, instituted by the government, to protect criminals.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I feel as if the simmering public has gotten a bit hotter recently, just below full boil.
    I suspect the potential riots/protest/etc are very close.
    I worry that the communist biden regime will implement martial law if things start.....
    Sounds like a legitimate reason to not comply.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    She gets slammed in the twitter responses for gloating that she got away with ****

Good.

I hope this leads to a reexamination of her time in office. I feel like her finances are the obvious place to start, but they’re out here handing out criminal indictments now…and you can’t squeeze that toothpaste back into the tube…so it looks to me like an easy RBI to reevaluate the emails case for current prosecution.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    More importantly, why did SENATOR biden have them? Reports are some of them are from his days in the senate, where he probably didnt have clearance in the first place to even have them.
    Well you know you can’t blackmail other nations without hard copy to threaten them with…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good.

I hope this leads to a reexamination of her time in office. I feel like her finances are the obvious place to start, but they’re out here handing out criminal indictments now…and you can’t squeeze that toothpaste back into the tube…so it looks to me like an easy RBI to reevaluate the emails case for current prosecution.
    Well I think this makes it understandable why a lot of people are so peeved about the treatment of Trump especially when they see things like HRC gloating about the **** she got away with.

It makes them damn angry and rightfully so IMO.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think the bottom line here is are they going to far with all of these indictments?

First you have the SD hush money indictment and now this. Then there are two more potential indictments waiting in the wings. (J6 and Georgia.)

All this on top of the Russia collusion hoax and the two impeachments. It’s not hard to see that it’s mostly all polically motivated.

If they keep pushing it like this they run the risk of igniting a powder keg and further tearing the country apart.

iDK. Maybe that’s what they want.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember in 2016 Chuck Shumer saying in an interview that Trump should be careful about criticizing FBI, CIA and other alphabet agencies in the dc curia. I thought it odd and a little disturbing that a sitting US senator should be afraid of bureaucrats, made me wonder if representative government really existed anymore, of if it had now devolved into an illusion.

Top Bottom