• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • march19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Anderson
    Well Biden had top secret documents in his garage since his days as VP. Are you willing to agree he needs the same indictments now as President? Or are you going to find some trumped up excuse why the same treatment doesn’t apply?
    Yes, everyone needs to be held accountable.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes, everyone needs to be held accountable.
    Yes, everyone needs to be held accountable. But the SOS and VP do not have presidential powers enumerated in the constitution giving them authority over their administration, including the documents of it, no one has any authority over the president on that issue.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What will drop later today is the evidence that then-CIA Director John Brennan handpicked the analysts used to draft that shoddy assessment using “cooked intelligence.” More pieces of this Russiagate plot are falling apart. Will people go to jail? Well, don’t bet on it yet. Let’s see what this crew unearths throughout the week.”

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow.
    EVERY transaction in cash.
    Which can happen, when someone doesn't use credit and debit cards. And some people are that way.
    But, kinda looks suspicious when you use your cards a lot, except the thing that people are investigating.

And then.. never talking about it on the phone?
    Like, hey! I'll be over in a bit with the money.
    Or, how much do I owe you
    Or stuff like that.
    Never?

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wow.
    EVERY transaction in cash.
    Which can happen, when someone doesn't use credit and debit cards. And some people are that way.
    But, kinda looks suspicious when you use your cards a lot, except the thing that people are investigating.

And then.. never talking about it on the phone?
    Like, hay! I'll be over in a bit with the money.
    Or, how much do I owe you
    Or stuff like that.
    Never?

Sounds more like how the mafia operates.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    @Ingomike In this YT video the youtuber/attorney makes the same argument that you have been making about the documents case. I thought this might be of interest to you and I agree with it. In addition to that I've always held the position that if anything this was a civil matter and not criminal. This was also mentioned in Trump's motion to dismiss.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    @Ingomike In this YT video the youtuber/attorney makes the same argument that you have been making about the documents case. I thought this might be of interest to you and I agree with it. In addition to that I've always held the position that if anything this was a civil matter and not criminal. This was also mentioned in Trump's motion to dismiss.

That's been my position, not that the president can claim ownership of records not having to do anything with him, for example, DOD documents concerning military secretes and whatnot, but a documents relating to him and his presidency, certainly he can claim them.

But especially that this is not a criminal issue. I've said before that if the government wants the documents back, taking Trump to court is their move. Bringing a criminal case makes it obvious the goal is have the spectacle of piling up criminal indictments, trials, and the ultimate spectacle, making Trump have to campaign from prison. I've said all along that if Trump weren't running for POTUS again, not one indictment, law-suite, or whatever would have been filed against him. It's about election interference.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Megyn Kelly is spot on about Fani Willis. It's all about the notoriety. They all want to be a star. Most notable for taking out Trump.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Megyn Kelly is spot on about Fani Willis. It's all about the notoriety. They all want to be a star. Most notable for taking out Trump.

I agree with this, but there is far more than that. I am a little disappointed this is unraveling this way. The illegal election interference is Biden/DNC controller parties colluding to take out Trump. Fani is just the narcissistic front that can’t be criticized.

There are clear records of Willis/Wade attending meetings with the WH and in DC. A state level DA? Then there are the plants in her office of people in positions waaay below their usual spot at the trough, They are the ones running the show…

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I agree with this, but there is far more than that. I am a little disappointed this is unraveling this way. The illegal election interference is Biden/DNC controller parties colluding to take out Trump. Fani is just the narcissistic front that can’t be criticized.

There are clear records of Willis/Wade attending meetings with the WH and in DC. A state level DA? Then there are the plants in her office of people in positions waaay below their usual spot at the trough, They are the ones running the show…

Yeah I've heard about this Jeffery Desantis character allegedly being a DNC operative plant working within the Fulton County DA Fani Willis office as a Biden administration liaison. Megyn Kelly as a matter of fact had a Breitbart investigative reporter on her show discussing Desantis.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Fani is just the narcissistic front that can’t be criticized.
    Yep. Fani goes running to the pulpit of her black denomination church for refuge preaching about her "racist" persecution whenever she is criticized or accused of corruption.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The remedy to put a stop to all of these current shenanigans in this case is for the judge to disqualify Fani Willis, Nathan Wade and the entire Fulton County DA's office.

The question is will he have the stones to do it without fear of political reprisal come re-election time.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah I've heard about this Jeffery Desantis character allegedly being a DNC operative plant working within the Fulton County DA Fani Willis office as a Biden administration liaison. Megyn Kelly as a matter of fact had a Breitbart investigative reporter on her show discussing Desantis.

Top Bottom