• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm wondering on what he can and can't deliver on.

IF he doesn't try the Dictator route that the 2 previous administrations reverted to AND tries to work with ALL segments of America he MIGHT get a few things done.
    The horrible division this country is living through needs mended somehow. Of all the things I see happening to this country it's the most saddening and concerning to me.
    WTF happened to this country? We're Americans and should pull together instead of laying groundwork for more division. Let's hope for healing, prosperity, equal rights for all, and most importantly get back to the U.S. Constitution again.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Then you expect a carbon copy of the last eight years?

Pretty much.

I expected as much, no matter the outcome of this election.

Trump may have different "pet" interests than Obama, but but he's no better a man than Obama...at least from my view. Trump's lifelong obsession has been his own "brand", and I don't think a zebra changes its stripes.

We swapped out one deeply flawed man for another, nothing more.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If nothing else I hope we can get away from the divisiveness and hate filled rhetoric of the last eight years. At least we won't have a President who passively approves of violence against police. Perhaps we will have a President who is just as interested in the success of Americans as he is non-Americans. Maybe we will have a President who actually honors the service of veterans and the promises we have made to them. One can hope.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Supreme Court is number 1.....anything else is icing on the cake.
    Taking down the Clinton Foundation and putting Bill, Hillary and all others involved in orange coveralls would be nice too.
    Lowering my business taxes is doable.

Dirty Steve

In this country we don't win an election then immediately throw our opponents in jail. I am afraid you are thinking of Russia, Iran or some 3rd world countries elections.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In this country we don't win an election then immediately throw our opponents in jail. I am afraid you are thinking of Russia, Iran or some 3rd world countries elections.

Hmm, that sounds just like MSNBC. If there is a preponderance of evidence that a person has committed crimes. And there is also evidence that those crimes have been covered up by corrupt officials within the Just Us Dept. then, yes, further investigation is warranted. But, first we need to remove said corrupt officials from the government.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hmm, that sounds just like MSNBC. If there is a preponderance of evidence that a person has committed crimes. And there is also evidence that those crimes have been covered up by corrupt officials within the Just Us Dept. then, yes, further investigation is warranted. But, first we need to remove said corrupt officials from the government.

Obama will Pardon the Clintons as one of his last acts a POTUS.....I hope I'm wrong, but I see it coming...

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Time for constitutional carry and to repeal the NFA. We run the presidency, HOR, and Senate. If not now, when?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

Nah, he's thinking of criminals. We don't put them in jail because they belong to a different party; we put them in jail because the break the laws. Those grifters deserve to go down.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Pretty much.

I expected as much, no matter the outcome of this election.

Trump may have different "pet" interests than Obama, but but he's no better a man than Obama...at least from my view. Trump's lifelong obsession has been his own "brand", and I don't think a zebra changes its stripes.

We swapped out one deeply flawed man for another, nothing more.

We'll see if his liberal views of the past come back to the surface.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If nothing else I hope we can get away from the divisiveness and hate filled rhetoric of the last eight years. At least we won't have a President who passively approves of violence against police. Perhaps we will have a President who is just as interested in the success of Americans as he is non-Americans. Maybe we will have a President who actually honors the service of veterans and the promises we have made to them. One can hope.

Is this a joke? That is exactly what Trump ran on.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Time for constitutional carry and to repeal the NFA. We run the presidency, HOR, and Senate. If not now, when?

The Dems owned it too for a while back in 08 and 10 they too could of passed all kinds of anti gun stuff but never did anything with their power.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    While that would be nice, I don't see the Republicans seriously push either of those ideas.

Maybe we can hope for a partial repeal of the NFA. Get suppressors and SBRs/SBSs off of it.

I'd like to see new automatic weapons legalized for purchase.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He can give Ruth Bader Ginsburg a reason to live...;)

:yesway:
    Mein Trump, I wish him good health. He seems like a DOer.

Mein means My in german, I'm Finnish/Scandinavian. He is My Trump. Whats the issue?

On INGO, okay. But you do understand that nearly everywhere else people will read that the way Kut did.

Do you mean "she" and are you talking about the Clinton Foundation?
    One can only wonder how she will be able to live up to her quo to all the "donors'" quid now that she won't be president.

I was wondering about that last night when it became apparent that Trump was going to win. The quid might just be sharp and pointy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He already blew up the clinton crime syndicate and sent the bushes out to pasture... good start and he's not even sworn in yet!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Can he refund me the ridiculous amount of money I spent on magazines two days ago? :):
    I need to turn in some receipts as well.

Seriously though, Constitutional SCOTUS appointments are one of my top concerns. I think we (Americans) have a good chance of that now.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Honestly, the absolute worst thing Trump could do, is go after the Clintons, by re-opening an investigation that is either complete, or surely will be by the time he is sworn in. If he does that, he will certainly draw comparisons to dictators who have persecuted political opponents. I'm betting, he will quietly let that go.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Obama will Pardon the Clintons as one of his last acts a POTUS.....I hope I'm wrong, but I see it coming...

Hes a fool if he does. Cant imagine he would pardon them.

Do you have to be convicted of something before you get a pardon? Last time I checked Hillary, and the Clinton foundation have not been convicted of anything. If Trump decides to pursue further investigation, and it leads to a conviction.....Obama will be long gone and won't be able to save her ass.

IMO...Trump should let any further investigation on Hillary and her foundation go, and concentrate on getting down to business, and making America Great Again.

Top Bottom