• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are exactly right.
    We had Obama, who was the worst president we've ever had. Then followed by Trump, who is the best president we've ever had.

They're like night and day. er..... uh.... well... as different as black and white. hmmmm... ah... der... well...
    Yes. I'm sticking with that. :rockwoot:

Id challenge the "worst president we ever had" notion. Anyone who honestly believes that, you gotta question their knowledge of American history. What's the litmus test to buy into that belief?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You really can't give the prior regime full credit to the end of their term since the stock market had a pretty good bump as soon as Trump won, IIRC.

I gotta admit I did not see cash for clunkers having this effect now, but just look at it go! (Idea stolen)

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Id challenge the "worst president we ever had" notion. Anyone who honestly believes that, you gotta question their knowledge of American history. What's the litmus test to buy into that belief?

I dunno...I'm not really a fan of eliminating due process for citizens (title IX), domestic surveillance, gov't agencies being used against political rivals (IRS), redistribution of wealth, overbearing regulation (EPA), govt bailouts for private business, the stupid presidential library/center/phallic symbol project...

And he's friends with Rahmbo.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I dunno...I'm not really a fan of eliminating due process for citizens (title IX), domestic surveillance, gov't agencies being used against political rivals (IRS), redistribution of wealth, overbearing regulation (EPA), govt bailouts for private business, the stupid presidential library/center/phallic symbol project...

And he's friends with Rahmbo.

With presidents that have imprisoned American citizens, denied entire populaces due process, enacted martial law, tried to pack the Supreme Court, marched on homeless vets, committed textbook treason, supported dictators, etc, etc, etc.... you have an uphill battle calling 44 the worst.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    With presidents that have imprisoned American citizens, denied entire populaces due process, enacted martial law, tried to pack the Supreme Court, marched on homeless vets, committed textbook treason, supported dictators, etc, etc, etc.... you have an uphill battle calling 44 the worst.

OK OK OK...

He's a close second.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I need examples and names so I can see if yours and my definitions are the same. Also what the time periods this happened in.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond

What planet are you on?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    With presidents that have imprisoned American citizens [you mean like Manafort?], denied entire populaces due process [you talking Native Americans or is this some 14th amendment thing], enacted martial law [Lincoln], tried to pack the Supreme Court [Roosevelt], marched on homeless vets [Hoover], committed textbook treason [Clinton or Obama? Quite likely both], supported dictators [too many to list], etc, etc, etc.... you have an uphill battle [In the case of Obama; that's a molehill, not San Juan Hill] calling 44 the worst.

Speaking specifically to supporting dictators, especially to supporting dictators that align with American goals and interests - How's that "Arab Spring" thing working out for you?

How about Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia or Nicaragua? Life isn't always a Spike Lee movie

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm sure one hes referring to is Japanese internment camps during wwii. Declared marshal law? Lincoln I think. He did a lot more than just that.
    Supported dictators? Lots of presidents have done that but Obama took the cake with how much support he gave to actual terrorists and terrorists states who were actively still killing Americans with the same guns and money he gave them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't think Obama was the worst we've ever had, but he is down in the bottom quarter.

Funny how some of the worst Presidents as far as actually following our Constitution (Lincoln and FDR) are viewed as some of our best historically.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't think Obama was the worst we've ever had, but he is down in the bottom quarter.

Funny how some of the worst Presidents as far as actually following our Constitution (Lincoln and FDR) are viewed as some of our best historically.
    Exactly. I'm not a huge Lincoln fan like some others

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

This is a Trump thread, why are you listing what Obama did? :dunno:

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    blinders.jpg

Top Bottom