• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    still no rebate in the mail!

I checked Remington web site.
    Check back in two weeks.

Well it is sort of like, "your call is very important. please leave your number we will get back to you."

You are left waiting for how long.

Last edited:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I think it took Eotech 16 weeks to process my XPS2 refund for $539.

And people are freaking out over ammo rebates.

Sales representatives don't know about all the rebates. Customers need to be told about EVERY rebate. People can't handle the wait for said rebates.

Just kinda funny really

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    What did the Attorney General say or do? Did you contact them or were you just puffing out your chest on the internet?
    Dan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    This makes me wonder what "Customer Service" means.
    You do not know. How should we.
    We just sell the produce. We just list the price. WE DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU GET THE PRICE WE STATED.

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    This makes me wonder what "Customer Service" means.
    You do not know. How should we.
    We just sell the produce. We just list the price. WE DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU GET THE PRICE.

The price they sell it for is the, well, price they sell it for. If it's cheaper elsewhere then go there. If the first place price matches the second place then you saved some gas. If not well go to the second place. Crying and complaining because you spent too much or they didn't do the proper due diligence for you is pretty funny. It's a millennial thing isn't it? I've never gone into a store and expected them to do everything for me. Especially when it comes to pricing. I'm willing to bet no complaint was made with the AG. This sounds like a lot of fish bait.
    Dan

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    The price they sell it for is the, well, price they sell it for. If it's cheaper elsewhere then go there. If the first place price matches the second place then you saved some gas. If not well go to the second place. Crying and complaining because you spent too much or they didn't do the proper due diligence for you is pretty funny. It's a millennial thing isn't it? I've never gone into a store and expected them to do everything for me. Especially when it comes to pricing. I'm willing to bet no complaint was made with the AG. This sounds like a lot of fish bait.
    Dan

This made me think of a facebook review I recently read of a gun shop in Warsaw. A guy purchases a shotgun, then goes home, researches it and finds out he overpaid. After that he got mad and wrote a negative review on their page. Like you said price is the price, either you pay it or leave the item on the shelf and go elsewhere.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Dan

Nail meet hammer.

Top Bottom