• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    The best I can see of this is to agree to disagree.

There is no way on Gods green earth you will convince me or change my thinking, and I see your mind is made up and closed.

So the only option is to do the above.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    And so this makes it perfectly alright with you.

I'm sure glad I need to do no business with such as you, being as your attitude is it all about yourself, or in other words, ME, ME, ME.

Your ethics are sorely lacking.

You're making a pretty broad statement having no clue as to my personal ethics, nor having ever even met me.

Ask the guy(s) who bought and traded ammo from me today about my ethics.

My conscience is clean.

Also, it's bad form to personally attack me in a civil discussion about economics and ammo shortages.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    You're making a pretty broad statement having no clue as to my personal ethics, nor having ever even met me.

Ask the guy(s) who bought and traded ammo from me today about my ethics.

My conscience is clean.

Also, it's bad form to personally attack me in a civil discussion about economics and ammo shortages.

As I;ve already said:

There is no way on Gods green earth you will convince me or change my thinking, and I see your mind is made up and closed.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Do you in fact have an actual business and a sales tax license, or are you someone pretending to be in a profit making business and working under the table?

I am advocating that selling for a profit is not an ethical problem.

I sold some ammo today for no profit because I had a surplus of that caliber, not that it's any of your business.

And again you concern yourself with sales tax, as I've seen you do no less than 4 separate times on this forum.

Again, make a rational argument or don't bother. Personal attacks or ridiculous questions like that only serve to show that you don't have a valid argument.

No hard feelings from me, but I'd rather have civil discussions than personal attacks and odd interest in sales tax collection. :twocents:

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    I am advocating that selling for a profit is not an ethical problem.

And again you concern yourself with sales tax, as I've seen you do no less than 4 separate times on this forum.

No hard feelings from me, but I'd rather have civil discussions than personal attacks and odd interest in sales tax collection. :twocents:

So there's something wrong with obeying the laws?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    The legal/immoral line is beginning to blur...
    This is not a legal issue...
    Its a moral issue, and they are in such decline nowadays, the feds would never put a tax on them.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    Again, make a rational argument or don't bother. Personal attacks or ridiculous questions like that only serve to show that you don't have a valid argument.

Tried that once, actually twice but it didn't seem to be good enough for you.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    Exactly where was it that I advocated not obeying the law?

Simply making things up isn't a sound debate tactic either.

Well you do try to belittle me about my concern of people being in an actual business and having the licenses to carry on said business. Not making it up but the implications are clearly there.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Well you do try to belittle me about my concern of people being in an actual business and having the licenses to carry on said business. Not making it up but the implications are clearly there.

No belittling here. I just think it's kind of odd how interested you seem to be in the licensing obtained by other individuals to conduct business. :dunno: I apologize if you feel belittled by that, but it's certainly not my intent.

One does not need a business license to sell a few personal items. I personally sold ammo today for the same price I acquired it.

I'm not advocating breaking any laws. Simply saying that selling a product for a profit is not immoral. I don't concern myself with others following state licensing laws as it's really none of my business.

goober45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Was gunbot and saw that Cheaper than Dirt was selling Tula 115 fmj 50 rds. for 69.59. Just another reason to never buy anything from them

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    No belittling here. I just think it's kind of odd how interested you seem to be in the licensing obtained by other individuals to conduct business. :dunno: I apologize if you feel belittled by that, but it's certainly not my intent.

One does not need a business license to sell a few personal items. I personally sold ammo today for the same price I acquired it.

I'm not advocating breaking any laws. Simply saying that selling a product for a profit is not immoral. I don't concern myself with others following state licensing laws as it's really none of my business.

Then we'll try for the third time. They do say three's a charm, don't they?

Top Bottom