• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Firearm availability seems to be on the Rise. Hopefully Clueless Joe & his Handlers won't find a way to Stall that. As is mentioned in some other posts, Rural King has a decent selection. They also offer On-Line ordering & then just pick it up at their "Brick & Mortar" Strongly suggest getting on their E-mail list to receive the Best offerings.
    Sales are high but down from peak. Guns are expensive durable goods and sooner or later the market was gonna saturate from the panic buying. I would expect guns to stay in stock longer and begin to decline in price, but I don't think ammo is going to drop significantly. Maybe another 5cpr across the board but I think inflation has killed 2019 prices forever.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I thought SPB was renaming itself hoping to get more libtards in the door with more subtle name. I too have found their prices to be ridiculous and high most of the time. The BS with the DL for every purchase sealed the deal for me not to patronize SPB for ammo.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Do you not need it or are you just trying to off load it? If so I may be interested in buying it from you if you are willing to ship it? I'm not at 50 post yet so I can't PM you!
    At one time my wife had a LCP she has since much to my approval moved on to a P365. She now practices with the 365 on a regular basis and now enjoys range time with it.
    So yeah we have a bunch of 380. Pretty sure shipping it would not be cost effective.

Top Bottom