• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jooky52198

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    One thing to realize, Obama doesnt operate under the law. Its a gamble as in anything, but if Obama doesnt get what he wants he will just executive order the crap out of things

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    All of these threads about a "ban" need to be locked and forbidden.......

There will be no ban. Take the rings out of your noses.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    How dumb do you think people will feel if they realize they got played in '08 and this year panic buying stuff when nothing happens? I'm trading stuff while people are freaking out and when the prices plummet (like they did before after people realized a ban wasn't coming) I'll buy my stuff back PLUS have some other cool stuff. Anyone else have this mindset? Just have to save some cash while I'm at it.

Please don't tell me a ban is going to happen. Most of America doesn't want a ban for one, two registration/confiscation would be too big of a task for the government to accomplish especially since it's broke. Remember, we hit the fiscal cliff in about 22 hours. People have bigger things to worry about than banning your high capacity assault clip magazines for your Glock .40 Bushmaster brand Deagle assault machine rifle. I just can't wait for the deals to pour in in about a year from people who paid $1,500 for a PSA AR and $1,000 for a WASR.

You seem to under estimate what the left is up to. 2008 was just gun owners reaction to Obama being elected...so it blew over.
    Obama and the other anti gun faction were just waiting in the wings to pounce on the next tragedy and call for all kinds of new gun laws.
    Obama has nothing to loose now...he can't be relected anyway.
    No...they won't get away with taking away your 2A rights, they will just classify AR's and AK's as destructive devices and make you pay $200 just like SBR's and machine guns.

Top Bottom