• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    INGO'er "The Government should not be in my life, but he should be here to protect the babies from the parents who dont want to protect them."
    :laugh:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Abortion is murder, infanticide.

My mother had an abortion long ago. As a result, I refused to let her be alone with my son until he was old and big enough to defend himself from her. A woman who is willing to kill one child is willing to kill another.

It was kind of a sticking point with me and Mom, but a child killer is a child killer.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    All medical procedures should be between the doctor and patient and the government should stay out of it. If it is wrong, let God sort it out in the end.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Abortion is murder, infanticide.

My mother had an abortion long ago. As a result, I refused to let her be alone with my son until he was old and big enough to defend himself from her. A woman who is willing to kill one child is willing to kill another.

It was kind of a sticking point with me and Mom, but a child killer is a child killer.

your so not right in the head:laugh:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    There is no god, so it should be a moral, possibly a health, decision for the person and nothing else.

I'm sorry you choose to believe that.

Then examine the issue from a scientific standpoint. The "fetus" is a living being with a seperate genetic code. It's NOT just "the woman's body". Do the research, then debate.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I voted other because it is none of my business what people decide to do and I just don't care about the abortion issue either way

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    All medical procedures should be between the doctor and patient and the government should stay out of it. If it is wrong, let God sort it out in the end.

That's true, but the defenseless patient losing her life does not get her say.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville

Then examine the issue from a scientific standpoint. The "fetus" is a living being with a seperate genetic code. It's NOT just "the woman's body". Do the research, then debate.

If I had to list off 5 people from this forum that I think would be against government intrusion in a person's life, you would be on that list, however, I'm sorry you choose to believe the opposite.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

Meh, I say they dont truly live until they are 3 years old.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Personally I could never get an abortion, BUT no one has a right to determine laws that everyone has to follow that are based on the religious beliefs of some. If you are morally or religiously opposed to getting one, awesome thats great. But you have no right to make that decision for anyone else.

But to those who say the rights of the child are being violated, no they aren't. It is not a child at that point.

But the ones who are real wackos are the ones who feel that abortion should still be illegal in the case of incest or rape. Something tells me that if those same people were in the position of their 12 year old daughter being raped and impregnated they may change their tune. You would be a pretty messed up person to make your kid carry that baby for 9 months and even worse if you keep it. Nothing like a daily reminder of the worst thing that could happen to a person.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    If I had to list off 5 people from this forum that I think would be against government intrusion in a person's life, you would be on that list, however, I'm sorry you choose to believe the opposite.

I am ABSOLUTELY against government intrusion. However, my point is that the government has already inserted themselves into this issue. It's impossible for them to extricate themselves.

I say they made the wrong decision, and they should reverse their decision. Think about it---it's no more government intrusion than there is now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom