• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I bought a spypoint last week after reading that so many people on here enjoyed them from a previous thread (my cuddeback and stealth cam both recently quit working). In 48 hours i had 190 pictures however all of the night pictures cam out really bad from what is clearly a foggy lens. anyway to get rid of this FOG? anyone have the same problem with their g4?

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hmm,have not had that problem with mine,but you may try making sure the camera body is seated fully in the casing,and you could hit the lens and the cases lens with some anti-fog spray just like you might on your hunting scope.Also if you haven't had any critters in the pics you may need to adjust the sensitivity wheel up by where the memory card goes in at.I have mine maxed on high,but it is facing a decent opening with no limbs or brush to trigger the camera.Also make sure the cam isn't facing into the morning sun as that will cause it too heat up and have condensation

john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Mine is also in an open area, the distance set to the max, and i had plenty of critters, but at night the pictures were to foggy to make out.

john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A good picture
    picture.php
    [/IMG]
    Bad pictures
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My big buck that i can barley see!
    picture.php

All in all i had about 30 good pictures (between 7pm and 10pm), and 160 bad pictures (between 11pm and 9am).

woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown
    If you call stealth cam you can send your old camera that doesn't work and they will send you another camera for a little cash. I called them and upgraded for $30

john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No light, the area its in is pitch black. I had 860 pictures in the last 48 hours and only about 25 that couldn't be made out, most of the pictures look like the one at the top of this page. So its getting better for sure. We'll see what happens when the temp drops again.

Top Bottom