• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Which is funny, since they made millions of them from 1938-1945. :):

I hear they jam if the springs and/or the lifter is worn. But other than that they seem reliable.

well i can tell you, there was nothing wrong with the lifter or spring on that one. it was very functional.

i hope it works perfect. and provides him and his daughter years of enjoyment.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    well i can tell you, there was nothing wrong with the lifter or spring on that one. it was very functional.

i hope it works perfect. and provides him and his daughter years of enjoyment.

The good thing is they go for $50-$75 in mint condition so if I get one that is worn somewhere along the line, a visit to Numerich and I should have cheap parts. That rifle just looks like quality :):

With a name like Mosinguy it shouldn't be a surprise I love me some old wood and steel.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    I contacted Richard the other day about a table saw I have...It's an 70's-80's Craftsman saw I picked up while clearing out a house. Looks like it's in good shape, but someone tinkered with the switch and it doesn't work. I offer it to him to fix up and give away here, but he doesn't have room for it. He suggested I post it here. If anybody wants it pm me or in a couple days I'll post it in the sale forum. Thanks

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    lets also get an ar project going.
    i know their are plenty of people on ingo with ar parts laying around.
    lets see if we can get on built and given away to a good home.

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    I don't have any gun parts hanging around that I can think of, but maybe I do. I seem to recall an old 7mm rifle that I was working on several years ago that I don't think I ever finished. I'll look around and see what I can find.

I do make custom leather holsters and knife sheaths and would be happy to make a couple for donations if they would be of use.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I don't have any gun parts hanging around that I can think of, but maybe I do. I seem to recall an old 7mm rifle that I was working on several years ago that I don't think I ever finished. I'll look around and see what I can find.

I do make custom leather holsters and knife sheaths and would be happy to make a couple for donations if they would be of use.

We would accept any donation you would be willing to offer.
    When you are ready to donate just send me a pm and I will send you my address or we can work out a meeting place.
    Thank you for your generosity.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    well guys, its been a little while.
    as soon as this nonsense about AWB is finally over with, project generosity will fire back up into full swing again. it is just too important to let die.
    exspecially now, when we need generosity the most.
    yes i cant spell. sorry.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    wow its been awhile. i think its time to bring this thread back to life.
    so i am once again accepting all donations, firearm, or other. I will be adding something to give away here in the next couple of days. its time to bring generosity back to life. we need it now more than ever.

if you have donations, please chime in here and pm me.

ps the camera is still available, if anyone wants it,let me know.

Top Bottom