• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You need better standards. Brittany is cute, but not THAT hot. Want her number? :): (J/K I dont have it anymore. Back when I had trouble getting a hitch installed there due to management incompetence, she gave me her cell to reach the office since they dont answer their desk phones. Oh, and she doesnt answer her texts, so the whole lot of them are worthless IMHO)

But no worries. I figured out Lowes and TSC both have them.

This girl's name was Cassie. I think she's pretty new.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This girl's name was Cassie. I think she's pretty new.
    She had to change her name a while back because Cm (no not that CM the other one, Cm!) was stalking her.

Only on INGO can a LP tank filling thread fo three pages. Finally suckered me in to see what all the drama was.
    Carry on.

Oh, didn’t read the whole thing but we have a dip tube installed in a 1000 gallon tank, valve, hose and filler connector thingy that we fill small tanks with. Probably don’t get them all the way full but basically free.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Local propane company in frankfort fills them around $13 and exchange at rural king is $15. Gas stations and other convenience stores are $20-$25 for exchange I’ve found.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Necro thread revival. Up to $2.89/gal in Tell City.
    Also there is a shortage of new portable tanks. Availability does tend to get a little worse in the winter but this year is bad. We usually have over a dozen to 20 of the 20 lb tanks, 6 to 8 each of the 30 and 40s, and maybe 10 of the 100 pound bigguns. As of yesterday we had 5 20 pound tanks, 3 40s and no 30s or 100 pounders. The biggest manufacturer of tanks in the country shut down one plant this summer and is in the process of closing another, but did open a new plant this past fall that is having a lot of problems getting up to speed.
    The propane is easily available, not having any problems getting our dispensing tank filled twice a week.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Good info as I head out to have a couple tanks filled here soon.

I've moved away from using the electric baseboard heat in my shop to only a wall mounted Mr Heater.

The Jury's still out, waiting on the next electric bill, but the last one showed significant lower KWH than last year.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Filled a tank at TSC then did an exchange of an out of date tank. Paid 14.00 at TSC and 15.99 for exchange, TSC filled tank weighed over 37 pounds and the exchange tank just over 32 pounds. The tanks were not identical so there may be some variance there, but the point remains...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Filled a tank at TSC then did an exchange of an out of date tank. Paid 14.00 at TSC and 15.99 for exchange, TSC filled tank weighed over 37 pounds and the exchange tank just over 32 pounds. The tanks were not identical so there may be some variance there, but the point remains...

The difference is exchanges are not filled full. There is actually a class action running right now because several companies colluded to underfill tanks and not reduce the cost.

I wont bother linking it. In order to participate you have to produce actual invoices/receipts. Who is going to have those? Im sure most dont.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    None at the tractor supply in Mooresville. Stopped in yesterday AM to top off my tanks and they were out. But I was assured the truck was on the way. Called them back and by 3 they still didnt have any. This week they literally are selling it faster than their supplier can deliver it.

I thanked him and assured him I wasnt angry or desperate. I just wanted to top off my tanks. I had enough between the two if I needed them and just didnt want to have to swap tanks if it came to that. I could tell he felt bad telling everyone they were screwed.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Filled some tanks at TSC in Westfield last week for $3.09/gal. One 40lb and three 20lb tanks was $80.01

I had to do an exchange a couple weeks ago(after hours, so went to the gas station). The Blue Rhino exchange tank was manufactured in 6/2020-brand new tank. That one will stay in the refill rotation for another 11 years.

Top Bottom