• 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Mr88GT is laughing....but does not approve. :laugh:

You guys can have her.

Give me a few days and I'll likely have a pic or two. Want one of the dog as well? I know how INGO appreciates the canines.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Mr88GT is laughing....but does not approve. :laugh:

You guys can have her.

Give me a few days and I'll likely have a pic or two. Want one of the dog as well? I know how INGO appreciates the canines.

Wow wow ... wow!

Hold on right there ...
    Im not into dog stuff, sorry, just the lady picture will do. :n00b:

I hope Mr.88GT knows I dont approve either, the original plan was just about the "cougar lady". :):

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Trespassing is a criminal offense, that's why someone would call the police over such a "trivial" matter.

How to handle it? First, I would figure out where she lives. If you need to walk behind her, so be it (driving would be better). While you're following her, call the police, tell them you're having a problem with a person on your property and you would like an officer to issue a trespass notice. Give them your location, tell them you will be happy to follow her till they arrive.

Start yelling obscenities, hang up the phone, call back 30 seconds later and tell them to forget sending an officer, send a coroner. That should speed up the response time.

Last part was obviously a joke...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Trespassing is a criminal offense, that's why someone would call the police over such a "trivial" matter.

How to handle it? First, I would figure out where she lives. If you need to walk behind her, so be it (driving would be better). While you're following her, call the police, tell them you're having a problem with a person on your property and you would like an officer to issue a trespass notice. Give them your location, tell them you will be happy to follow her till they arrive.

Start yelling obscenities, hang up the phone, call back 30 seconds later and tell them to forget sending an officer, send a coroner. That should speed up the response time.

Last part was obviously a joke...

You mean that would not actually speed up the response time? :D

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    She should respect your property. If she's walking for excersize, she's cheating herself and her dog by taking shortcuts thru your familys property. Explain to her that way.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    That is too much trouble and you shouldn't have to change anything to keep people off your property.
    Next time someone throws rocks thru your windows you will need to install bullet resistant windows to prevent that? :dunno:

No, you make the action stop.
    Shouldn't have to but it helps. Shouldn't have to use car alarms either.
    If someone threw rocks through my winders I won't be installing anything. The apt. complex will be.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Fair enough. But I dislike being told even if by implication that I'm overreacting simply because the other person judges the situation differently.

I know you didn't intend to insult me maliciously. But to say that you'd deal with it directly implies that I'm not doing that, yes? And to say that you'd avoid the police implies that you would be more successful than I in dealing with it in the first place, right? Or that I should just accept her transgressions. If my efforts aren't producing the desired results, what am I supposed to do? :dunno:

Again, I didn't imply any overreaction on your part at all, I was actually responding to someone else that mentioned calling the police. like I said before, I am sure that you can handle anything that comes your way!
    I took your o.p. In the same way as redskinsfan, as a hypothetical.
    When I said I would handle it personally, ( or directly) I meant just that... That I would tell the person ftf that I didn't want them on my property. That's all, no inference to you at all.
    obviously, I haven't been successful with my dirt biking " neighbor", so I don't know that I would do any better than you or not?

What are you supposed to do? I don't know!!! I've told my trespassers to stay out of my yard, and it seems to go in one ear and out the other. But really, what can ( or, will) the police do?

By the way, i think, if I was a woman, I would be more insulted by comments such as " consider having a man,... a male relative,... your husband,... Talk to her", as others have mentioned several times! How do I insult you and those don't?

I love and respect my mom, my wife, and my daughters too much to be putting women down!!! And I was definitely not judging you!

Like I said before, I know that sometimes, the way I say something, may sound different than what I intended, and I already apologized for that. What more can I do? Is it possible that you could have misinterpreted my words?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    What can the police do? Issue a trespass notice. If they do it again, they will be charged with criminal trespass.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Ok, this is neither going to be quick, nor easy, but it springs from the eternal malevolent minds of several early 20ish year olds, who've put their heads together to help you solve your problem. They just called and woke me up to tell me about it. It's going to be a bit involved, VERY messy, require a great deal of bug killer for the end, lots and lots of sweet corn syrup (Karo comes to mind), at least 15 lbs of granulated sugar, a bit of manual labor (enlist the neighborhood kids, or possibly our group would be willing to help, several shovels, and a lot of water. Ready? Evil plan #1. (They're working on 2 & 3 just in case.....)

First, follow the woman home and find out where she lives, so you can calculate the amount of distance she'll have to cover leaving your property and arriving at hers or vice versa. Next, watch to see what her set schedule for walking her dog across your property is, what time of day, how often, does she cross it both coming and going, or just going home, then time the occurrences to see how often she does them (so you know how much time you'll have to lay the trap).This is all pre-planning, to enable you to have as much time as needed to put the plan in action, without being seen by her (or anyone else) while laying out the "surprise". Make sure it's early morning so you can see what you're doing, but so that no one else will/should notice the commotion. Have Orkin or TrueGreen spray the entire foundation of, AND the inside of your house as well, so you don't get any bugs in there.

Once you've determined all this, it's time to start. Have some young, strong, bodies (of either gender) ready to move on your signal. A couple of hours before she's due to cross your property, have a few of the kids loosen up the dirt at the part where she usually walks to cross your property. A 4 inch deep loose dirt spot should work, all the way across, and about 3 ft wide. Once the soil is loose, wet it down with enough water to make "mud-pies" out of it, but you won't be doing that so don't make it sloppy. It'll just make the ground more pliable. Have the several gallons of bug killer at a different location, easily available, so the creepy crawlers can't make it to, or into your actual home.

Now take several LARGE containers of the Karo Syrup and mix them in with the moist soil, till blended, and dump a goodly amount of granulated sugar on top of the whole thing, AFTER you've smoothed it out so that it looks relatively or almost "normal". Then just let it sit, the early morning hours work the best, that's when the creepy bugs come out to feed.

In the space of less than an hour, you should have ants, creepy crawly bugs, bees, and a host of other disgusting bugs crawling all over the "intended" patch of ground, (or "bug rug" as the kids are now calling it) which unless she's willing to walk thru it herself, and have her dog walk thru it as well, it will make her detour onto the main road, and off your property. Make sure after the bugs have arrived, and you've achieved your goal, pour a goodly amount of bug killer (organic, so it won't hurt any animals) around the infested area, so once in, they can't leave the same way, thus invading your home. This may have to happen a couple of times for it to sink into her pea brain, but it's easily maintained, the area stays a feeding ground for all sorts of creeping, crawling, or flying "squish m deads'.

Once your point us proven, beyond the shadow of a doubt, cover the soil with as much bug killer as you feel comfortable with. Personally, mine would require several gallons of the stuff.

That should solve the problem of the trespassing old biddy. Sorry for the sloppy post, that's what happens when I get awakened in the middle of the night, after having been in a good, sound sleep, and dictated to, as to what to post on the computer. My eyes were re-closing as I typed. LOL Hope this helps, or at least gives you a giggle. As I said, they're working on "back-up" plans, but are probably still asleep at the moment, where I should have been at such an ungodly hour of the morning. Besides, I hear making "rugs" can be quite good therapy. LOL
    Hugs, 7th Stepper

Last edited:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    You must have missed the part where she's ignored my requests to cease and desist. I already have friendly neighbors to watch out for my place. They happen to respect my property rights too.

The rest of you crack me up. When I'm done here, I hope I have enough rep to get through the list (edit: sadly, no).

On a serious note, it's kind of hard to bring any sort of legal action since her trespass is always temporary. It's not a refusal to get off the property, but a refusal to stay off. I don't even know where she lives (though I have an idea). Pretty sure IMPD isn't gonna let me borrow an officer for the day to wait for her.

Follow her home and take a crap in her front yard right next to her door .

Tell her "now you know how I feel ":ingo:

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Why?!

I have a Neighbor who owns a Hog Farm and has 3,000 Gallon Liquid Manure Spreader...

^ There ya go! Back up plan #2! I'd consider spraying her liberally with it.

Some people get the hint, others have to be clobbered with it! She sounds like one of those.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Follow her home and take a crap in her front yard right next to her door .

Tell her "now you know how I feel ":ingo:
    Hey GT, some people just don't get it. I had a neighbor who thought my yard was the pooch public toilet. I confronted them politely at first, and they just didn't get it. So, I waited and watched their pup poop on the lawn, again.
    I collected it in a well worn bag along with a few days collection from my own animals. I knocked on their door and with a cheery smile :), told her that I saw that she dropped something on my lawn and I wanted to return it. I dropped the bag on their porch and left. The well worn bag broke on contact. :D
    Never had a problem since.
    Now I understand that it is not a poop issue but a trespassing issue. Look at it as a neighborly gift since they insist on walking onto your property.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    ^ There ya go! Back up plan #2! I'd consider spraying her liberally with it.

Some people get the hint, others have to be clobbered with it! She sounds like one of those.

Nah...

Don't spray her with it. She can take a shower and wash her cloths and the smell will be gone after a day or so.
    Spray her Yard...
    It takes a while for the smell of 3,000 gallons of Hog Crap to leave... :(

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Take a bunch of videos of her walking across your property and post them on youtube.

Then post the link to the vids on ingo. We'll all comment on the videos saying really nasty personal insults about her. After each vid has around 1500 comments (proabably a day or two), provide her with a link to the vids.

She might be so distraught as to just go and kill herself and be done with it.

Glad to help.

Top Bottom