• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ah, memories. My grandmother and I used to go to Sizzler's* every week and take turns paying after I got my first job (tutoring other kids).

*Yes, Sizzler's. Because I'm an ignorant barefoot slack jawed hilljack, it has an 's on the end.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'll see you there, Shooter.
    face.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I used to manage the Sizzler in Lafayette by the Tippecanoe mall back in the early 80's. Good times. And good food too... hand cut steaks, great salad bar.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I remember going to Ponderosa as a kid in Valparaiso before it shut down. I think there was a Sizzler's in the Merrillville area if I can remember.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I remember going to Ponderosa as a kid in Valparaiso before it shut down. I think there was a Sizzler's in the Merrillville area if I can remember.

As a kid? When I moved to Valpo 20 years ago...as a full grown adult, it was open....but I'm not old...I swear.

There was a Ponderosa in Crown Point until just a few years ago.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Ah, America.....where we have the right to consume as much food-like substance as possible, go to the bathroom, blow it out our asses and go back to do it all again (as long as you don't leave the restaurant).

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ah, America.....where we have the right to consume as much food-like substance as possible, go to the bathroom, blow it out our asses and go back to do it all again (as long as you don't leave the restaurant).

Freedom is expressed in many ways......some more alluring than others, but all marvelous in their own way.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Ah, memories. My grandmother and I used to go to Sizzler's* every week and take turns paying after I got my first job (tutoring other kids).

*Yes, Sizzler's. Because I'm an ignorant barefoot slack jawed hilljack, it has an 's on the end.

Why does barefoot have to be associated with hill-jack? theres nothing wrong with feet as god made them

Top Bottom