• ...and so much more!
  • ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    4 out of 5 hookworms agree.

hookworms cannot enter a moving foot, you would have to have it sit on your skin for up to 20 minutes AFAIK

"Currently a concern for some developing countries, but has been eliminated in developed areas thanks to indoor plumbing. Canine hookworm is common in animals, but does not effect humans the same."

So what under-developed country are you talking about?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    hookworms cannot enter a moving foot, you would have to have it sit on your skin for up to 20 minutes AFAIK

"Currently a concern for some developing countries, but has been eliminated in developed areas thanks to indoor plumbing. Canine hookworm is common in animals, but does not effect humans the same."

So what under-developed country are you talking about?

Kentucky

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Ah, the last time I went to Sizzler was in Alameda, California, circa 1990-91. I recall being there with a few gym buddies when a table with three Samoan girls kept giving me the eye like they were either going to have their way with me, eat me, or some combination of the two. It was both frightening and intriguing at the same time.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That's a nice promotional piece. Not taking anything away from it but it just seems too bad that we had to go all the way back to 1991 to find it. Such things are a bit more rare these days unfortunately...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We went to Ponderosa tonight but the line was too long so we ended up going elsewhere. The Ponderosa in Plymouth is the only one around anymore, but it is a good place to eat. The same guy has owned it for at least 20 years. He knows how to keep his customers happy.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Malibu Dipping Sauce - Combine Grey Poupon mustard, Mayo, yellow mustard and honey in small bowl. Stir to make sure all ingredients are evenly combined. :popcorn::popcorn:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    We went to Ponderosa tonight but the line was too long so we ended up going elsewhere. The Ponderosa in Plymouth is the only one around anymore, but it is a good place to eat. The same guy has owned it for at least 20 years. He knows how to keep his customers happy.

Growing up, we used to go to the Ponderosa in Lebanon every Friday night. It was THE BEST place to eat. Sadly, it's been gone for years now. The building is now an ATV shop of some sort.

Everytime I drive by, I always get sad :(

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Whites, Blacks, Asian, Hispanic, appeared to represent the spectrum relatively well for the era it was made.

Of course, that was way back when libtards identified themselves as "Americans", about the last year they did so.

Today, they don't, just ask the Liar-In-Chief. Not sure why they stay, then.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Malibu Dipping Sauce - Combine Grey Poupon mustard, Mayo, yellow mustard and honey in small bowl. Stir to make sure all ingredients are evenly combined. :popcorn::popcorn:

That's not how we made it at the Sizzler I managed. It was just mayo and mustard, 2 parts mayo, one part mustard. Your version sounds better though! :):

Top Bottom