• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Really? Call the police over a clown? Wow, just wow. Some of those comments are hilarious too.

But wait, I thought gun owners are the only ones that live in fear?:lmfao:

orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    Yea, the reaction to this is just a huge face palm. I dont understand why people are freaking out over a dam clown. Come on people

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Call me a premature old curmudgeon, but I never saw the attraction of haunted houses, scary clowns, etc.

If I saw that yahoo walking toward me trying to scare me I'd smile and tell him to get lost. If he tried to get in my face to scare me I might have to pull out my knife and start popping his balloons out of spite. After all, one good d*** move deserves another. :dunno:

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    :rofl: "The World Clown Association says such spooky sightings are giving clowns a bad rap."

I think this is the best line out of the whole story.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well I am going to disagree with a few here. I have two young children. Guy dressed up as a clown walking down my street or hanging out in the park is definately going to get my attention. Truth is anybody dessed up like anything or for that matter that I don't know is getting my attention. Creepy clown in the park would probably warrant a short personal visit with law enforcement. That said nothing illegal about dressing up like a clown.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Well I am going to disagree with a few here. I have two young children. Guy dressed up as a clown walking down my street or hanging out in the park is definately going to get my attention. Truth is anybody dessed up like anything or for that matter that I don't know is getting my attention. Creepy clown in the park would probably warrant a short personal visit with law enforcement. That said nothing illegal about dressing up like a clown.

some people can write that exact same sentence by substituting "clown" for "OC".

Everyone has their comfort level with different triggers...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom