• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'll have to agree that in my experience PSA also went above the norm and took care of me when there was a mixup which resulted in a delay with an upper that I ordered a couple of years ago.

They not only apologized and took steps to rectify the situation I had discovered when my order finally arrived that they upgraded the barrel in the upper to a premium CHF barrel at no additional cost to make things right.

fuzzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    I'm putting together a 9mm AR build and just recvd my PSA Glock mag lower from them. Quick shipping and the quality looks great. Need to save a little more before I can order the upper, but so far I'm happy with them.

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    I just put together another one and I am very impressed with their new keymod option for the price. The complete rifle weighed in at exactly 6 lbs, which is about what I guessed with the lightweight barrel. The furniture is a plain Magpul MOE stock and Magpul SL grip. The rail is all business with no extra cosmetics, which is fine with me. It's not the sexiest rail on earth, but it does fine on this budget build. This is for fun and not serious use, so a set of Magpul MBUS sights and a Primary Arms or Vortex red dot will probably finish this one out. With shipping and transfer fees this one came in just under $600 total.

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have a handful of PSA rifles and just found my first issue this morning.
    Took my new PA10 build out to function test and zero the sights.

I got 4 rounds down the pipe before I quit.
    The extractor will not let loose of the casing.
    The rifle fires fine, but the case remains under the extractor arm and will not separate from the bolt.

I am going to disassemble the bolt today to look for a burr under the extractor arm, or maybe a bent spring...

If I can't find anything obvious, my LGS (sold me the BCG) told me he would replace my bolt with one out of a rifle he has on the rack.
    He said being a PSA dealer, he's confident they'll replace it for him and not charge him shipping.

Not the end f the world, but not ideal either..
    We'll see.

Merk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 22, 2015
    Jasper
    Besides the products always being out of stock, always had good experiences. Ammo, D G mags and both transactions went as expected.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I forgot to mention it earlier, but a comment jogged my memory. The ammo deals on PSA are usually pretty awesome. There's always something awesome on sale at their website.

Top Bottom