• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It might allow them to realize their guns should come with metal sights and not rubber dovetail protectors.
    Definitely one of the mandatory upgrades for my 20. The only thing stock in mine is the actual frame itself and the metal of the slide. All the interals have been changed out that aren't serialized. It only took another 7-800 to make it a shootable gun :):
    There are no serialized internals in a Glock That can be changed? Ok, the barrel, but that barely counts. $7-800 to make it shootable? Me thinks you need more practice, and less parts? Or a 1911.

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    There are no serialized internals in a Glock That can be changed? Ok, the barrel, but that barely counts. $7-800 to make it shootable? Me thinks you need more practice, and less parts? Or a 1911.

I could hit a clay at 50 yards out of the box (a silly story actually), but the trigger just killed me after a while. Stock glocks feel like squeezing day old mashed potatoes. Zev tech trigger, reduced weight titanium firing pin and internals , then I got a kkm barrel and tritium sights... I could almost build the stock glock back from all the parts in it. After a while that stuff adds up Hahaha! I wouldn't go back to a standard trigger so long as I have the choice.

it's been a while, but I thought the locking block had a serial on it for some reason... I'll have to look again I guess.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Admittedly I missed this, but it sounds like it's going to get a lot of traction. It may even have its own fanboy thread. :):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Just because something is popular doesn't mean it is the best.

Didn't think I'd have to spell it out. :dunno:

Oh... but Glocks still suck, right?
    Hey, is Taco Bell the one with those Cinnamon Twists? Oh those are so good.....

If Taco Bell is bad and Glocks suck, what gives you gas?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just because something is popular doesn't mean it is the best.

Didn't think I'd have to spell it out. :dunno:

Ubiquitous and works very well to serve its purpose, for a reasonable cost works for me. Something doesn't have to be the "best" to serve is purpose day in and day out very well.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Looking at the pics, clearly they are pushing you to put glass on it.

Despite that, I'm still in.

PS9-Suppressor-Height-Sights.jpg

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I plan on picking one up as soon as I see one. I'm starting to think I should start a collection of g***k killers. Even though I've never owned a g***k

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Wow, all the love for Glocks here is something, Lol. It sounds like the bigger problem are some Glock owners more than the guns, when you read between the lines, and I can understand why from interacting with some of their fanboys.

I've got Berettas, Rugers, and S&W's, and like them all. BUT, my G19 G4 is what I shoot best, and the size is perfect, for me.

With all the Glock hate here it is funny to see everyone put the love on this new gun, which is what? A fully admitted Glock 19 copy! So Glock must have gotten something right. Hell, even Ruger has copied the G19.

I can't wait to see one of these, and I'll likely wind up with one. Most of the AR builds I have done are PSA, and they've all been 100% reliable. My money says this pistol will be a good one. Can't wait to try it. If it goes bang as reliably as the G19, then it'll be a huge success.

Did I hear correctly somewhere that this new PSA has a barrel made by F&N? That would raise its stock even higher for me.

Sheepdog103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2019
    Fishers
    OOOhhh...... already has the grip texture, high cuts, slide cuts, etc. stock??? if it's reliable with drop ins, that could be a real game changer...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom