• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just voted to allow me to do Monica Bellucci's delicates laundry for a week. The results were a mind-bending 1-0 in favor of this outcome. 100% turnout and 100% voted "Aye!"

I can also attest that it was a free and fair balloting process. No one intimidated or otherwise tried to influence my vote at the polling place.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well, 97% of less than 1/4 did.

I'm guessing mid-to-lower torso. The rest realized he can't afford it, may not survive it, and it is a LONG walk back home.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just voted to allow me to do Monica Bellucci's delicates laundry for a week. The results were a mind-bending 1-0 in favor of this outcome. 100% turnout and 100% voted "Aye!"

I can also attest that it was a free and fair balloting process. No one intimidated or otherwise tried to influence my vote at the polling place.

Our dreams are very small. *sigh*

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Puerto Rico is a great island. I spent almost a year there in the service. Roosevelt Roads was a hell of a duty station.

I tell you what....why don't we take Puerto Rico....and give up Mississippi?

Better beaches. Better food. Friendlier people.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    d34379b06e9ca8e888c47075a775edd8.jpg

740full-morena-baccarin.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually it was Puerto Rican communists.

Which is almost the same as saying they're Indiana Communists. They're still Americans. I know it's a pipe dream to have the ability to take away citizenship of certain persons, because there is "something" about them they don't like, but it doesn't work that way.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Which is almost the same as saying they're Indiana Communists. They're still Americans. I know it's a pipe dream to have the ability to take away citizenship of certain persons, because there is "something" about them they don't like, but it doesn't work that way.

I can't speak for others, but my sentiment wasn't "kick them out", it was "let them leave".

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I can't speak for others, but sentiment wasn't "kick them out", it was "let them leave".

I appreciate the clarification. Fair enough, for you, but I think most agree with "cut them loose" sentiment as being a non-voluntary release.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    If they ever become a state, we can figure on two more Dem Senators in Washington. Great.

As mentioned above; cut them loose. Do they bring anything to the table for us?

Amazing baseball players and an awful lot of AMERICAN soldiers. Careful what you wish for.

God Bless you Drill SGT Cora, wherever you are. 5'7" Puerto Rican who could march at about 6 mph and musta done 1000 push-ups a day a Ft. Jackson.
    Serious soldier.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

If you took an INGO vote on the secession of California or Massachusetts, I'm sure the sentiment here would be the same. As such, I don't know what you're talking about. Why don't you elaborate?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Amazing baseball players and an awful lot of AMERICAN soldiers. Careful what you wish for.

God Bless you Drill SGT Cora, wherever you are. 5'7" Puerto Rican who could march at about 6 mph and musta done 1000 push-ups a day a Ft. Jackson.
    Serious soldier.

Thanks for the info, never paid attention to it. Once knew a lady at work from there. She was quick to tell you how great Puerto Rico is and how many of the people are very well off.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My (adopted) grandparents were from Puerto Rico. Nanny and Pop Acevedo.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

Still Americans? Isn't Americanism an ideal and not merely a matter of legal standing?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Say what you want about Puerto Ricans, but nobody with their appreciation for roasted pork can be all bad.

Top Bottom