• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    ............................................ I KNOW what happens when you file a report against a LEO. Your plate, description, and car description will be on the dash of every LEO within 50 miles, guaranteeing me at least one pull over a day.

Uhhhhh..................................... :bs:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I must not be on the distribution list, because I've never got a message to target someone because of a complaint.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I must not be on the distribution list, because I've never got a message to target someone because of a complaint.

and we all know IMPD gets complaints all the time. Like sitting at the place I work for to long when they should be out doing something. Never mind they deserve a break too.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have not had a bad experience with the ISP since 1994. Westfield is a different story. Rolling your eyes will get things started there.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Man did you get the right guy. I am the guy Garrison used to talk about on his show many times. Got pulled over by ISP on 465 for speeding. Officer asked for my license. I take hands off wheel and remove license. He spots the pink carry permit, pulls his Glock points it at my head, and tells me to SLOWLY hand him my weapon, S&W 60. This I did. He then told me to GET OUT OF THE CAR, I did, and he HANDCUFFED ME ,sitting me on the guard rail.

Now I really don't ft the 'home boy' profile. White, 69 years old, high end German car, Disabled Vet plates, with a 29, Carmel, sticker.

He returns from his car, takes the cuffs off, hands me my license, clears and hands weapon back and never says a word, this was my first ticket in 53 yeas. Garrison advised me to report him and get a lawyer. I declined. I KNOW what happens when you file a report against a LEO. Your plate, description, and car description will be on the dash of every LEO within 50 miles, guaranteeing me at least one pull over a day.

I now carry a tape recorder in my car and if ever pulled over I will hit the record button.

What was inappropriate?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you bounced at the Garter we may have met long before we recently did.....:cool:
    He said bounced, didn’t necessarily mean security, after all they all “bounce” at the ballet, Trigger Time in a thong and pasties! Got the dolla bills ready to make it rain!!! Well a small shower, mostly a sprinkle or a mist to be exact!

Top Bottom