• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He said bounced, didn’t necessarily mean security, after all they all “bounce” at the ballet, Trigger Time in a thong and pasties! Got the dolla bills ready to make it rain!!! Well a small shower, mostly a sprinkle or a mist to be exact!

LOL.
    There was some unauthorized bouncing going on there too lol.
    Had my first gun and knife pulled on me stateside there.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Sorry kids, no big story here.

Just moved back to IN. Colorado plates and CO address on my license. Trooper caught sight of my mag pouch. He asked if I had any weapons told him I had a pistol on my left side. He said, no problem, then asked to see my carry license. Handed him my LTCH with my address from 8 years ago ( that got me a strange look and a couple questions). Told me to be safe and sent me on my way. Good think I updated my address with ISP as soon as I moved back. Still waiting for my duplicate to arrive. I still have the pink paper.

Welcome back, Beau! :welcome:

I can't believe it has been 8 years.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I KNOW what happens when you file a report against a LEO. Your plate, description, and car description will be on the dash of every LEO within 50 miles, guaranteeing me at least one pull over a day.

I now carry a tape recorder in my car and if ever pulled over I will hit the record button.

Uhhhhh..................................... :bs:

I must not be on the distribution list, because I've never got a message to target someone because of a complaint.

I know this is not the same thing and of course BBI is in the know on this stuff, but based on Kirk's latest escapades https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../438938-attorney-searched-gun-courthouse.html (again I know this is a different thing) I can see how one could get a little tinfoil hat about things. :tinfoil:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If you wear Day-Glo suits to the courthouse, yer gonna get noticed.

IMG_9772_ad6cc353-15d1-4996-b1a9-129c417ef292_large.jpg

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    What was inappropriate?

Having a gun pointed at my head because he saw my carry permit? Handcuffing a elderly disabled Vet for going 7 mph over? Sitting him on a guardrail while all the other cars showed to 'rubber neck?'

Don't know where you got your Law license but Garrison who has one and was also the County Prosecutor advised me to file charges.

Lets see. Was he right or is some guy on the internet?

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Having a gun pointed at my head because he saw my carry permit? Handcuffing a elderly disabled Vet for going 7 mph over? Sitting him on a guardrail while all the other cars showed to 'rubber neck?'

Don't know where you got your Law license but Garrison who has one and was also the County Prosecutor advised me to file charges.

Lets see. Was he right or is some guy on the internet?

Someone explain purple to this guy

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Man did you get the right guy. I am the guy Garrison used to talk about on his show many times. Got pulled over by ISP on 465 for speeding. Officer asked for my license. I take hands off wheel and remove license. He spots the pink carry permit, pulls his Glock points it at my head, and tells me to SLOWLY hand him my weapon, S&W 60. This I did. He then told me to GET OUT OF THE CAR, I did, and he HANDCUFFED ME ,sitting me on the guard rail.

Now I really don't ft the 'home boy' profile. White, 69 years old, high end German car, Disabled Vet plates, with a 29, Carmel, sticker.

He returns from his car, takes the cuffs off, hands me my license, clears and hands weapon back and never says a word, this was my first ticket in 53 yeas. Garrison advised me to report him and get a lawyer. I declined. I KNOW what happens when you file a report against a LEO. Your plate, description, and car description will be on the dash of every LEO within 50 miles, guaranteeing me at least one pull over a day.

I now carry a tape recorder in my car and if ever pulled over I will hit the record button.

...Because if you were Black, young, in a Delta 88 w/Black Expo plates, and 49-Indy tag it would be ok? And my other gripe, if you make a complaint to a PD no one is really going to care, certainly not every LEO in the immediate area. They're not going to make a concerted effort to make your life miserable, especially ISP. They're too busy trying to keep up with numbers.

I'll be honest, your story is a bit hard to swallow. LEOs aren't trained (at least none that I've ever seen) to take guns from people sitting in cars. For one, gun is on you, and the other is taking the weapon, through a window? That's just dumb. The proper way, is to have you exit the vehicle, cuff you, and then the LEO takes the gun. Where guns are involved LEOs typically don't want anyone touching the gun but themselves. You should've complained, not only because your right were infringed, but also because the LEO was about as stupid as they come, and is new story waiting to happen.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Why on earth would anyone opt for the Delta 88 when the Regency 98 can be had for the same cash?

My driver's ed car in high school was a spiffy, blue 98 Regency. Nice car. Like driving around while sitting on your couch at home. They don't make cars like that anymore.

Top Bottom